Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey Pro's

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 plllague

plllague

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:57 AM

Posted 24 April 2005 - 02:15 AM

Hey guys, I'm plllague and I am a self-confessed n00b when it comes to malware/spyware. I'm in my second year of I.T. at University in Australia, so hopefully I'll understand some of what you guys talk about. I already know some of my problems, but no idea how to fix them. Thanks for listening.reading people. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 PM

Posted 24 April 2005 - 11:40 AM

Hello plllague, and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

Post any problems you have, and we'll see what we can do to help you out.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 virusX

virusX

• Members
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 AM

Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:03 PM

Welcome to BC !!! :thumbsup:

Enjoy your stay and make sure to vist us again !!! :flowers:

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2005 - 02:59 PM

A good place to start is in the Tutorials, many of which are centered on malware and spyware problems. The forums, also, are great places to learn or to ask questions or get help with specific problems.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:57 AM

Posted 24 April 2005 - 08:40 PM

:thumbsup: to BC plllague,

Hopefully the membersa at BC will be able to help youwith any of your computer needs.

Enjoy Your Time at BC!!!

#6 plllague

plllague
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 24 April 2005 - 09:55 PM

Thanks for the welcome guys, the service here is great, I'll try not to spam the place up too much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users