Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Errors Displayed When Surfing Gmail And Yahoomail.com

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kanyama

kanyama

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 PM

Posted 05 September 2008 - 03:16 AM

hi
Early this week, I have recovered from Terrible Trojans attacks, right now am surfing the net trying to access to my gmail and yahoomail account but these two browsers displayed some errors and request me to send to them the details of my internet connection, I got worried.
coz I hear spyware use the details of your internet connection to get access to your server and computers in addition google search engine is dominated with adwares. my internet connection is excellent,
i can access my private email address and even log into other accounts like bleepingcomputer without any other problem. the details of the error msgs are as below,
can some one explain for me if it is a safe or unsafe error msg?

Thanks in advanced.

Google
Error

Server Error
The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.

Please try again in 30 seconds.

Please see Google's Terms of Service posted at http://www.google.com/terms_of_service.html

We have encountered an error while processing your request. If you would like to provide us with information about this error, please report your problem. In your email, please send us the entire code displayed below. Please also send us any information you may know about how you are performing your Google searches-- for example, "I'm using the Opera browser on Linux to do searches from home. My Internet access is through a dial-up account I have with the FooCorp ISP." or "I'm using the Konqueror browser on Linux to search from my job at myFoo.com. My machine's IP address is 10.20.30.40, but all of myFoo's web traffic goes through some kind of proxy server whose IP address is 10.11.12.13." (If you don't know any information like this, that's OK. But this kind of information can help us track down problems, so please tell us what you can.)

We will use all this information to diagnose the problem, and we'll hopefully have you back up and searching with Google again quickly!

Please note that although we read all the email we receive, we are not always able to send a personal response to each and every email. So don't despair if you don't hear back from us!

Also note that if you do not send us the entire code below, we will not be able to help you.

Best wishes,
The Google Team

/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/
jc_8UPVUtsNITs39oCScW07K0hwcTWHcQw4uibNcPdcRFxfai
aiytmK1aEbR-QbfDOyH7pDRlykZqFd3UqbzFTiDtJ30yguDG7
AoeQNrV8V7n0CZb7CoNCZUkyih_hXYbtwQSgXhEkVB1fF2Z4C
ZlMvRreMlP2gpo2D3oCYvuz5xTjKrzsbqP5QQWajUXJL7Ak8f
NpavWal37ikTgN1eq1-6S8fySDDtBZp6eaSk0uIT77TYNnAqu
94HKdXgwRDcl9gfYt-848y4x-s6ff_OPmnWG-2ye09AzRP-_U
9JhJ8U6KbQ1PHRcc0T_v1PSYSfFOim0NTx0XGt0ZT1Xsvw3a-
4S4rnZp_ZeYCMZJcuaeu_Td4KN5_MsNQmC1bvAZXr68nnGihH
xqVEG-uzq6lftnXR221ilhamUbYkkmuc7xDQuHaOmi5WrFwcg
qAxsNELJyjIVF4peCvHgHDY9xlor0BZfCscs7WC5zyDnndz5S
hsH4eXr5BL6_T9dEPagWLZRftLK5GzqXlhi8U0hMU8h7cqFi7
hL9a7l83miQYb5fIrDBygs2efUjbwniyyXjYmjnqg4OZ1FiPA
k-xgQ7A0Q3qVtZspsRg70xj5aLmQe3zahR7lokC4XGoa5j-BR
YjerlWo7YkchSamwdNL2-TXRuEUpRGf9fYenF1zELBNDfDuNh
zqW_IbyjlQUBdyTbgowthcDmnho3H5p6Bq0LSKdq7JAuSLCD4
Ef9Uv-C_y_xjyFgSjgvuB3MrKAZVNYtMmEZ5-KvHe-HZsdWcO
LjWth6TooYdeqeeJZbxKm-AbmZVSc5Yk0deqMc_TeETJH2ZcL
DKTRiGB1hayN2BHG4tWi2wn-tJgw4IgmN19XGgV1lt-KacSYM
3NRr1eV2twL3oHA55bwlIcpoDa_SuPKsyAIEd_R5ljJmq9Mpc
pjDWx3fpo-ENsoUtkk5ifMLawwWGACki-4D5aXNIaqwq7WBtS
wlb71gSXKoXkk0OelG9vIeuNjYWwrvDFao_Yk8rqZY4wuL1YG
2SYbzFJy86r11xjhxLh73Ph4M5IqW0gWgUhsYWQ2qaCk8FYIe
Qyqz6COIGwcSba7RjF03MzFrWNMC_SmHPB60qZS7UY5rdYTLz
To0ukYk51vSJAhsFtCKgxKZWlAzYqUy2I-kqS34e6LNVXN4na
sXTdAXrbcnROOIEgeo3yIL1cbAbrEkE77WuNiAI-sopKUHNR6
weQ2_m5Texk0jh8NLf6_UDRYg2Vkoh58SOYO-j5hueW8qbYc3
i-Sa_rRiOee3mMMuoO-AhYhEiBnknY9jKcWlTQS9JEXC8qwkD
q62UPfwsO6ZMsCk1VXuyzQL7tVg4Z1ZYvz4VgQCRaAgVSWxii
MVmav1YquQUWE8TnBwgGDyujbzc8LJdJkByQP5xHf_5oDd1we
edrarNE3ZUJP94Iliwt-uh-ruaPBb82l5CpDAe1LcboZUCu-B
jG8GpCHUl8xDxdWZE_OE5V23CxYwKMfCIoE2OCmn8xqLroR7y
ZlXjEbEWiQy6j09Vr4xMNFR0Y2ILIBgFWCyxolqpKJtXuSGiE
GexRVFVmoAvAh7aUPql115mhZLYOTs8ug8tp473IaFDTp7Le5
3gyaNb3qhuRRXnf-_BOWEILoS3T7sa7tg9Aqcamjc-Qb-pubH
cDOUsnsKarmn6xCuTQpFEc_yihX2jq8qqxwQ==
+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/+/

Sorry for the inconvenience.

You've stumbled upon a temporary problem we're having with Yahoo! Mail. Usually this problem gets resolved quickly, without you doing a thing.

Try pressing the Reload or Refresh button on your browser, or signing out and back into Yahoo! Mail. Hopefully that will take care of things.

If that doesn't fix the problem, please try again shortly. The fact that you're reading this page means we've been automatically notified of the issue, and chances are we're working on it now.

If you think you've been more than patient and tried the tricks above, feel free to contact Customer Care about Error Code 15.

Thanks,

The Yahoo! Mail Team

Edited by kanyama, 05 September 2008 - 03:30 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users