Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi To You

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 radenka

radenka

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:22 AM

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:32 AM

hi, my name is Rada and i have fined this site on the net trying to install combofix on my computer. Now i have a log and i dont know what i have to do whit it. Can someone help me a wpuld bi so gratefool. Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:22 AM

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:45 AM

Hi Rada,

Welcome to BC! :thumbsup:

If you suspect that you have some malware on your PC then have it checked out in the "Am I Infected" forum. If you already know that there is malware then go to the HijackThis thread, download the program, run it and then post in the "HijackThis Log" forum. Don't post it anywhere else. Combofix is a powerful tool so do not run it or attempt to fix things with it until you have received BC HijackThis team help.
Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:22 AM

Posted 04 September 2008 - 06:55 AM

Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:22 AM

Posted 04 September 2008 - 10:42 AM

Welcome to BC!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users