Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Looking For Portable Lan Games

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Мєηιcє

Мєηιcє

• Members
  • 51 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:06 PM

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:06 PM

Hi there,

In my computing class at school we have regular lan parties when we have finished our work. Currently the favorite game to play is Soldat, which is good because they aren't the best computers on the planet.....in fact, they are actually really bad, about the max they can run is UT99 :thumbsup: But anyway, after playing Soldat all year I'm beginning to get bored of it, and am looking for new games that we are able to play with 4+ people over lan. I'm looking for any genre of game, but I have a feeling that shooters or action type games will be the best. Also, please don't go telling me any really popular games that I'm sure to have heard of, I'm looking for small games, like Soldat is (Which I hadn't heard about until we started playing it). Oh, and it also must be a small file after it is installed, I think our user accounts are maxed at about 80mb, anything over that and it gets deleted when we log off :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users