Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

OMG the problem is back

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 robocop

robocop

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 PM

Posted 23 April 2005 - 07:15 PM

i cant open a new window
if i right click something and select "open in New Window"
my internet explorer freezes
what do i do

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rimmer

Rimmer

• Members
  • 2,159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:29 PM

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:12 PM

robocop you have two posts about IE problems and an HJT analysis running at the same time - this is confusing for everyone involved.

There is no point in people trying to help you with one problem if the circumstances are changing due to fixes you are running from another post.

Soltek QBIC, Pentium 4 3.0GHz, 512MB RAM, 200GB SATA HDD, ATI Radeon 9600XT 256MB, Netgear 54Mb/s WAP, ridiculously expensive Satellite Broadband
Windows XP Home SP2, Trend Micro Internet Security, Firefox, Thunderbird, AdAwareSE, Spybot S&D, SpywareBlaster, A-squared Free, Ewido Security Suite.

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 PM

Posted 23 April 2005 - 10:27 PM

Rimmer is correct.
Lets get your HJT log resolved first.
This could cure some, if not all, of your problems.
This way, we can eliminate the possibility of spyware/malware, being the cause of your
problem.

If this doesn't help with your problem, then post back in the appropriate forum. In your
post, mention that you have already submited a HJT log, and it was cleaned.
This way, we can start looking for a fix to the problem, on a clean machine.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 robocop

robocop
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:29 PM

Posted 24 April 2005 - 05:29 AM

ok thank u
im sorry

0 user(s) are reading this topic