Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Intro

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dbough

dbough

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 AM

Posted 01 September 2008 - 07:53 PM

Greetings! -

My name is Dan, I'm currently a Network Engineer (Cisco products primarily) and have quite a few years in general hardware / software (Windows) support. I stopped in a few times here and there, and recently became a 'regular.' My mother-in-law's PC was "mysteriously" infected with Antivirus 2009. My research on removal brought me here where I was able to find a solution. The articles and HOWTOs on anti-malware programs are 2nd to none. It was nice to see an in depth look at HJT and a break down of each section. I'm hoping to help the HJT team comb through posts and resolve some issues.

I've been helping out where I can with any posts I read and find it a nice change from the everyday network / call server / voice mail server troubleshooting I do on a daily basis. Its refreshing!!

I'm a CCVP and am testing for the CCNP over the next few weeks. I also have an A+ and Net+ cert under my belt from my college days. I welcome anyone to reach out to me with any question - I love helping and a good challenge!!

Cheers!!

-DB
Everything has a beginning and an end. Life is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don't desire, but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being human is all about. -Jet Black; Cowboy Bebop

-CCVP

Well, Technically ...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:54 AM

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:41 AM

Any help from experienced users is always welcome here, and your active participation in the forums will no doubt be appreciated by the Members you have helped.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:54 PM

Posted 03 September 2008 - 10:53 AM

Welcome to BC!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users