Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ICQ problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 monika

monika

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:23 PM

Posted 23 April 2005 - 09:10 AM

hello,

since last week I was trying to connect to ICQ, downloaded ICQ 5 but wasn't able to get through a n connet, then tried to download ICQ proob 2003, thouht that might work but had same problem, a window pops up every time, saying I need to work with Explorer 5 or above, so tried to reinstall Explorer 6, but still getting the same problem, do not know what to do...I had lots of spyware in my computer a while ago, got rid of it all, but since then having this trouble. Also have Mozilla, so do not know if that might be causing some of the problems.

Please help...

Thanks,

Monika

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users