Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hiya, From Sunny Calif!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JudyLou

JudyLou

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:39 AM

Posted 01 September 2008 - 12:35 PM

Hello!
I have just registered, but this is not my first experience with Bleeping Computer. A few months ago, I took in a friend's daughter's computer for TLC and general spyware exorcism. It was so completely overrun with various "wares" that it took 30 minutes just to open Task Manager!.

After many hours, the little guy (the laptop) was up and running again, thanks to the help of Bleeping Computer and one other site (I think it was Major Geeks). Since then I have referred 2 people with these issues to Bleeping Computer, and in the process, educated a few about malware avoidance and remediation. So, looks like I'm here for the duration.

So, now I just see something that I don't understand on my own computer, and plan to post in the proper forum to ask about it. Glad to be here! Thanks for the help every time we need you, admins and moderators!

Ciao!
JudyLou

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 01 September 2008 - 12:40 PM

Hi JudyLou welcome to BC I'm pleased to greet you. :thumbsup:

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 01 September 2008 - 03:47 PM

I am sure that if you post about what you have found that puzzles you, our Members can help you.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:39 AM

Posted 03 September 2008 - 11:01 AM

Welcome to BC!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users