Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Which Is Better?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: which is better (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Avast

1. Home free edition (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Pro edition (0 votes [0.00%])

Superantispware doctor

1. Home free edition (0 votes [0.00%])

2. Pro edition (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Richard ken

Richard ken

• Members
  • 247 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:02 AM

Posted 01 September 2008 - 12:17 PM

I was wondering which would be better the home free edition or the pro edition? If i choose pro i have to uninstall the two program and if i do that im scared that the things that been capture or quarantine will be release so i need some help on this choice? And leave the reason why you choose that edition? Also do you have to uninstall the home edition to install the pro because ppl say that it might interfere each other? One more thing can't i just enter the password of pro into the home edition to get pro(check the picture to get what im saying: http://s227.photobucket.com/albums/dd176/d...titled-2-1.png)

Edited by Richard ken, 01 September 2008 - 12:56 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users