Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Rtkdhaud.sys ~ Realtek

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 L1nk115

L1nk115

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 AM

Posted 30 August 2008 - 09:03 PM

When i play warcraft 3 with sound i get bsod after around an hour or play if i dont play with sound its perfectly fine.

k so error in BSOD is talking about rtkdhaud.sys i have been looking everywhere for the most updated version but cant find it. It's not on the realtek site cuz its search button is srsly retarded. current installed rtkdhaud.sys version is 2.02 can someone help me? please

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dbough

dbough

• Members
  • 96 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 AM

Posted 30 August 2008 - 09:16 PM

Link - I believe you're looking for rtkhdaud.sys. I doubt it will show up on Realtek's site as the .sys file - you'll need to search by your model number or chipset. If its a lower end sound card, it may have issues playing a lot of complex sounds at 1 time - which could potentially cause a crash. Is there an option in the game to lower sound quality? Is an upgrade of your SC out of the question?
Everything has a beginning and an end. Life is just a cycle of starts and stops. There are ends we don't desire, but they're inevitable, we have to face them. It's what being human is all about. -Jet Black; Cowboy Bebop

-CCVP

Well, Technically ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users