Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Slow Image Burning

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nick2gb

nick2gb

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:48 PM

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:34 PM

hi i have a 2gb duo core 3ghz custom tower, i just bought a new lg lightscribe dvd/cd burner and insttalled it for the use of my grand theft auto san andreas i purchased for my computer was a lemon and i got in hold with thje distributor and they emailed me and iso and know im burning my iso on to a dvd R and it say this help me please i want to have it done at least 3 times faster?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rowal5555

rowal5555

Just enough info to be armed & dangerous...

• Members
  • 2,644 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 AM

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:54 PM

Hi Nick. Welcome to BC  :thumbsup:

Am not sure what you are trying to burn, but that is ridiculous. Try the free IMGBURN. Select MODE/Build to make an ISO and MODE/WRITE to burn it. Takes a few minutes, and the same to verify.

http://www.imgburn.com/

I wouldn't bother using anything else.

Cheers

rowal5555 (Rob )                                                             

Avid supporter of Bleeping Computer's
Team 38444

You can help find a cure

#3 Platypus

Platypus

• 13,957 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:48 AM

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:42 PM

Also, check in the Device Manager for the Properties of the channel the burner is on, make sure the device hasn't dropped back to PIO mode instead of DMA.

Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users