Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello All :)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 jinarion

jinarion

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 PM

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:09 PM

why anyone would want to read this i don't know but anyway here it is,

many google searches on computer problems have brought me here to bleeping computer so i looked around and decided to stay a bit maybe find a little help in my quest for an comptia a+, mcp, and a network+ cert. i'm user of windows xp pro (don't like vista) and ubuntu linux, i'm also a student at ed2go online college currently in the mcp class and just completed the a+ classes and will be taking the network+ then maybe intro c++ for fun. i've been working on computer for about 27 yrs as a hobby and decided i should try to get paid for it :thumbsup: wish me luck lol. well if i can let me know and i'll try my best

2 things i love firefox's spellchecker, and "it's not what you know that counts, it knowing how to find out the answers to what you don't know that counts :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 30 August 2008 - 07:26 PM

Hi jinarion Welcome to BC :flowers:

why anyone would want to read this i don't know but anyway here it is,

Because you need help. :thumbsup:

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  

Posted 30 August 2008 - 08:05 PM

Hello, jinarion.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

2 things i love firefox's spellchecker, and "it's not what you know that counts, it knowing how to find out the answers to what you don't know that counts

Can't argue with, that. :thumbsup:

Please take the time, to browse the New User Orientation forum, to help familiarize yourself with how the board works.
If you have any questions about how to use this site, this forum will probably answer them.

Also, don't forget to check out the Tutorials.
There's a lot of very useful information, in there.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 PM

Posted 31 August 2008 - 05:05 AM

Welcome to BC!

#5 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:18 PM

Posted 31 August 2008 - 09:59 AM

Ff's spellchecker and BBCodeExtra are my best friends here.
I think you will find a wealth of useful information in our pages.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users