Posted 31 August 2008 - 11:38 AM
Try rebinding the TCP/IP for your computer. Here is how to do that:
- Click on "Start", then "Control Panel'
- If it says "Switch to Classic View" at the top left, click that, otherwise leave it alone
- double-click on "Network Connections"
- right-click your wireless and choose "Properties"
- find the "Internet Protocol TCP/IP" and remove the check mark that is beside it. Then click "OK" at the bottom
- right-click and choose "Properties" again
- re-add the check-mark and click "OK"
- try your internet connection again. If it doesn't work immediately, reboot and try again.