Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The Sims 2 Help!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JelliiBean

JelliiBean

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 PM

Posted 28 August 2008 - 05:51 PM

I have pretty much all of the Sims 2 games and I have a Windows Vista laptop.
When ever I open up a Sims game, I can play for about 3 minutes before my game crashes and freezes.
I have no idea what is wrong or how to fix it. Please help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 reelkill

reelkill

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 AM

Posted 29 August 2008 - 03:11 PM

Do you know the specs of your laptop?

If not go to your desktop start>run then type in dxdiag it will start scanning your system for harware and software info.When its done scanning click save all information right next to the exit button. Save it as a .txt file to the desktop then copy and paste it on here.

reelkill.filetap.com
shaunthorpe.blogspot.com

#3 geebeeps

geebeeps

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:58 PM

Posted 03 September 2008 - 01:36 PM

Have you downloaded any extras for the game? Objects, skins, walls etc? I had this problem a few days ago and it was because I had way too many extras downloaded. I had to delete a few before it would work again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users