Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Help And Support Program

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jove

• Members
  • 2,739 posts
  • Local time:01:43 AM

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:50 AM

May I call it a, "toggle" ? When in a search result within the Windows Helkp and Support Program,

As usual, there is the Related Topics, "toggle" , below the information, curiously I never noticed before but there is located, somewhere above the last paragraph before the Related Topics toggle, an Icon, i.e. Notes, Warning, are the two I have seen, as I was saying curiously I have not really noticed these before, until today as they, have twins and triplets and identical closes that appear each time you hit the Related Topics toggle ?

Is this because there isn't any designated related topic to transfer you to, or do I have a problem or misunderstanding?

It is really a darn shame that MS, doesn't have a more informative contents in the Help and Support program, I wouldn't be spending time asking you these entertaining but frivolous questions.

Has anyone ever upgraded one of these help and support programs ? or am I just imagining that, that is possible ?

When you don't have to worry about your computer anymore, you can start
living again !

Success is a result, not a goal. . . . Flaubert

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users