Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pls Help! No Sound

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 mjord

mjord

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 AM

Posted 22 April 2005 - 02:52 AM

Hi ,
i had posted the same thg in the forum (Windows XP/NT/2000/2003), but i found out this one might be more correct place. i am sorry if i am making a mistake in posting it in many places.. but i am really desperate. My pc has xp home and all of a sudden yesterday night it stopped giving any kind of sound. we had connected it to our tv to watch a video. till then it was fine.everythg is wrking and all the media players are wrking fine except for the sound part. all hardware fine etc. Only thg we noticed was when we shut down the pc,media access error came and on searching these forums found out we have mediaacck problem. Could somebody please help me here? i have no clue if these problems are related and i have posted a HJT log in the concerned forum. But i was able to uninstall the media access . but still no sound...
reallly really clueless......

Thanks in advance..

Edited by mjord, 22 April 2005 - 03:20 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,540 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 PM

Posted 24 April 2005 - 12:51 AM

Closed as we are helping you in the hjt log.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users