You need to clear your Java cache. Follow the instructions provided in How do I clear the Java cache?
Please print out and follow the generic instructions for using "SmitfraudFix
". -- If you have downloaded SmitfraudFix previously, please delete that version and download it again as the tool is frequently updated!-- If using Windows Vista be sure to Run As Administrator
-- If the tool fails to launch from the Desktop, please move smitfraudFix.exe to the root of the system drive (usually C:\), and run it from there.
- Make sure you scroll down to Clean and perform the steps where you reboot in "Safe Mode" and run option #2.
- The tool will go through a series of cleanup processes and automatically start the Disk Cleanup program to remove Temporary files. Wait for it to complete and Disk Cleanup to finish.
After running SmitFraudFix, a text file named rapport.txt
will have automatically been saved to the root of the system drive, usually at C:\rapport.txt. Please copy & paste the contents of that text file into your next reply.
Please download OTMoveIt2
by OldTimer and save to your Desktop.
- Double-click on OTMoveIt2.exe to launch the program.
- Copy the file(s)/folder(s) paths listed below - highlight everything in the quote box and press CTRL+C or right-click and choose Copy.
- Return to OTMoveIt2, right-click in the open text box labeled "Paste List of Files/Folders to be Moved" (under the yellow bar) and choose Paste.
- Click the red MoveIt! button.
- The list will be processed and the results will be displayed in the right-hand pane.
- Highlight everything in the Results window (under the green bar), press CTRL+C or right-click, choose Copy, right-click again and Paste it in your next reply.
- Click Exit when done.
- A log of the results is automatically created and saved to C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles \mmddyyyy_hhmmss.log <- the date/time the tool was run.
: If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot your computer in order to finish the move process. If asked to reboot, choose Yes. If not, reboot anyway.
Caution: Be careful of what you copy and paste with this tool. OTMoveIt is a powerful program, designed to move highly persistent files and folders.
Get a second opinion on RealBar.dll located in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Toolbar\ folder.
Go to jotti's virusscan
. In the "File to upload & scan
" box, browse to the location of the suspicious file(s) and submit (upload) it for scanning/analysis.
-- Post back with the results of the file analysis.