Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Similar Infection As Others....

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 spartanhog

spartanhog

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 AM

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:42 AM

I ran adaware and spybot last night and cleaned out several issues and turned off computer. I turned on the computer this morning and there are three differences from when I had a sterile computer. I am unsure if these are related to one virus.

1) The first thing that pops up when I sign in is a popup that says "Anti Virus XP 2008 license agreement". I cannot X out of this and there is no chance to decline, only an agree option. The only way to get off the page is to control/alt/delete. This does not show up again unless I restart.

2) Similar to others on bleepingcomputer.com, my background has been compromised with a white wallpaper with "windows warning message", "Warning Spyware detected on computer".... (I also looked at the display options in the control panel and they appear to be a little different. Is it possible the the infection altered my display options? I could be wrong here.)

3) When I log on to firefox, every 5 minutes or so I get a popup in blue. "windows security alert" "to protect your computer, windows firewall has detected activity of harmful software, do you want to block this" "name:trojanspy.win32.greenscreen" "risk level critical". This I can X out of, but will pop up every five minutes.

I've seen similar problems on your forum but I thought I'd start fresh. Thank you in advance for any help, you all seem very helpful and knowledgeable, I'm glad I found this forum.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:43 AM

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • On the Scanner tab:
    • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
    • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

#3 spartanhog

spartanhog
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 09:59 AM

Followed the above directions with Malwarebytes and restarted computer, with the same symptoms still there. Here is the log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.25
Database version: 1088
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

10:51:59 AM 8/27/2008
mbam-log-08-27-2008 (10-51-59).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 47938
Time elapsed: 3 minute(s), 38 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 1
Memory Modules Infected: 1
Registry Keys Infected: 3
Registry Values Infected: 6
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 6

Memory Processes Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\lphcrucj0e17p.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Unloaded process successfully.

Memory Modules Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\blphcrucj0e17p.scr (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Delete on reboot.

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\wkey (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\mwc (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Software Notifier (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\lphcrucj0e17p (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\inrhcvucj0e17p (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\wallpaper (Hijack.Wallpaper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\originalwallpaper (Hijack.Wallpaper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\convertedwallpaper (Hijack.Wallpaper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\scrnsave.exe (Hijack.Wallpaper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\NoDispBackgroundPage (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System\NoDispScrSavPage (Hijack.DisplayProperties) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\blphcrucj0e17p.scr (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\lphcrucj0e17p.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\phcrucj0e17p.bmp (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL\Local Settings\Temp\.tt10.tmp.exe (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL\Local Settings\Temp\.ttB.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL\Local Settings\Temp\.ttD.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

#4 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:01 AM

Please use the Internet Explorer browser (or FireFox with IETab), and do an online scan with Kaspersky Online Scanner

Note: If you have used this particular scanner before, you MAY HAVE TO UNINSTALL the program through Add/Remove Programs before downloading the new ActiveX component

Click Yes, when prompted to install its ActiveX component.
(Note.. for Internet Explorer 7 users: If at any time you have trouble with the "Accept" button of the license, click on the "Zoom" tool located at the bottom right of the IE window and set the zoom to 75 %. Once the license has been accepted, reset to 100%.)
The program launches and downloads the latest definition files.
  • Once the files are downloaded click on Next
  • Click on Scan Settings and configure as follows:
    • Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
      • Extended
    • Scan Options:Scan Archives
      Scan Mail Bases
  • Click OK and, under select a target to scan, select My Computer
When the scan is done, in the Scan is completed window (below), any infection is displayed.
There is no option to clean/disinfect, however, we need to analyze the information on the report.
Posted Image
Posted Image
To obtain the report:
Click on: Save Report As (above - red blinking arrow)
Next, in the Save as prompt, Save in area, select: Desktop
In the File name area, use KScan, or something similar
In Save as type, click the drop arrow and select: Text file [*.txt]
Then, click: Save
Please post the Kaspersky Online Scanner Report in your reply.

#5 spartanhog

spartanhog
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:53 AM

Here's the Kaspersky scan report. Thought that I would mention that during the scan 3-4 times the screen went black with writing in blue DOS-type script. A full page, saying "problem detected...." Something about safe mode. I escaped out of this and teh Kaspersky continued to run.

KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER 7 REPORT
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner 7 version: 7.0.25.0
Program database last update: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 15:14:21
Records in database: 1151343
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan settings:
Scan using the following database: extended
Scan archives: yes
Scan mail databases: yes

Scan area - My Computer:
A:\
C:\
D:\
E:\

Scan statistics:
Files scanned: 57338
Threat name: 12
Infected objects: 18
Suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan: 01:18:49

File name / Threat name / Threats count
C:\0xf9.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.VB.gvb 1
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\homesick travis tritt.mp3 Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.Wimad.n 1
C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\count.jar-28a6d353-58f55cfb.zip Infected: Exploit.Java.ByteVerify 2
C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\count.jar-28a6d353-58f55cfb.zip Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Java.OpenConnection.aa 1
C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\count.jar-69c2a103-34f4a88b.zip Infected: Exploit.Java.ByteVerify 2
C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\count.jar-69c2a103-34f4a88b.zip Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Java.OpenConnection.aa 1
C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jvmimpro.jar-591e8dfd-7f8ad333.zip Infected: Exploit.Java.Gimsh.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jvmimpro.jar-5efd1945-7a22e07c.zip Infected: Exploit.Java.Gimsh.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jvmimpro.jar-6d00d9f7-567eb3af.zip Infected: Exploit.Java.Gimsh.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jvmimpro.jar-9ec854f-67424121.zip Infected: Exploit.Java.Gimsh.b 1
C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\ms03011.jar-5b07f5ae-1846074c.zip Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Java.OpenConnection.ao 1
C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\ms03011.jar-5b07f5ae-1846074c.zip Infected: Trojan.Java.ClassLoader.au 1
C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\ms03011.jar-5b07f5ae-1846074c.zip Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Java.Agent.a 1
C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\OP.jar-505beb86-5b89483b.zip Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Java.OpenStream.ac 1
C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1215714769-3746202775-3571534877-1007\Dc1.exe Infected: Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.aady 1
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\udghuxwr.exe Infected: Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen 1

The selected area was scanned.

#6 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:03 PM

Hi,

1. Send C:\0xf9.exe to ***. So I can research it.

2. After performing step 1, do this:
Download this file to your Desktop: http://downloads5.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/AVPTool/
Start the setup_.exe-file and click "Next".
The tool will be unzipped now to his own folder on the Desktop, confirm this by pressing "Next" again.
Now, click "Scan" to start the quick scan.
When it's finished, the found malware will be showed to you, press "Delete".
Now click the button "Reports" in the main screen and save the logfile to your Desktop.
Post this logfile in your next reply
After that you'll get this message: "Do you want to uninstall?", choose "Yes".
The tool will be deleted then.

Mod Edit: Email address removed to protect against spam ~TMacK

Edited by TMacK, 30 September 2008 - 11:14 AM.

#7 spartanhog

spartanhog
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:28 PM

Superbird- Thx for you time so far. How do I go about sending you C:\0xf9.exe? Sorry, not so good with this.

#8 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:33 PM

Just by mail :thumbsup:
When you can't mail with your own computer, can you do it by using an other computer? (In tat case, first "zip" the file, so it can't damage you other system!)

#9 spartanhog

spartanhog
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:53 PM

I'm fine to mail on my own computer.

I'm trying to email it, but when I try to attach it gives me a popup window that says:

"the page at http://bl109w.blu109.mail.live.com says:"

"To protect your security and the security of others, you can't attach a file with this extension."

Another alternative?

#10 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:48 PM

Can you ZIP it? See here how to do it: http://it.cas.psu.edu/Training/HowTo/ENComputers/zip.html
Then it should do it.

When it won't do it, please perform step 2 then, we'll forget step one then. :thumbsup:

#11 spartanhog

spartanhog
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:23 PM

OK, I emailed the zipped file to you. Scanning now.

#12 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:28 PM

Got him. :thumbsup:

Ok, I'll see the report then. :flowers:
You only have to paste the "deleting"-part, when the whole log doesn't fit. (When it fits, please post the whole report!) :trumpet:

#13 spartanhog

spartanhog
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:41 PM

Here's the report. I will restart the now.

100% - Scan
-----------
Scanned: 567866
Detected: 40
Untreated: 0
Start time: 8/27/2008 3:22:05 PM
Duration: 09:02:36
Finish time: 8/28/2008 12:24:40 AM

Detected
--------
Status Object
------ ------
will be deleted when the computer is restarted: Trojan program Trojan.Win32.Agent.vgo File: c:\program files\microsoft security adviser\msctrl.exe//UPX
will be deleted when the computer is restarted: Trojan program Trojan.Win32.Agent.vgo File: c:\program files\microsoft security adviser\msavsc.exe//UPX
will be deleted when the computer is restarted: Trojan program Trojan.Win32.Agent.vgo File: c:\program files\microsoft security adviser\msscan.exe//UPX
will be deleted when the computer is restarted: Trojan program Trojan.Win32.Agent.vgo File: c:\program files\microsoft security adviser\msiemon.exe//UPX
will be deleted when the computer is restarted: Trojan program Trojan.Win32.Agent.vgo File: c:\program files\microsoft security adviser\msfw.exe//UPX
will be deleted when the computer is restarted: Trojan program Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.aady File: c:\documents and settings\all users\application data\sbezylqx\gvqvqlqv.exe
deleted: Trojan program Trojan-Downloader.Win32.VB.gvb Email message attachment: Main Identity\Local Folders\Deleted Items\[From:"Nublicious" <bella_mlh@hotmail.com>][Subject:Message is infected : Emailing: 0xf9][Time:2008/08/27 14:14:11]/0xf9.exe
will be deleted when the computer is restarted: Trojan program Trojan-Downloader.Win32.VB.gvb File: C:\0xf9.exe
deleted: Trojan program Trojan-Downloader.Win32.VB.gvb File: C:\0xf9.zip/0xf9.exe
deleted: Trojan program Trojan.Win32.Agent.vgo File: C:\msavsc.dll//UPX
deleted: Trojan program Trojan.Win32.Agent.vgo File: C:\msctrl.dll//UPX
deleted: Trojan program Trojan.Win32.Agent.vgo File: C:\msfw.dll//UPX
deleted: Trojan program Trojan.Win32.Agent.vgo File: C:\msiemon.dll//UPX
deleted: Trojan program Trojan-Clicker.Win32.VB.bff File: C:\mssadv.dll//UPX
deleted: Trojan program Trojan.Win32.Agent.vgo File: C:\msscan.dll//UPX
deleted: Trojan program Trojan-Downloader.WMA.Wimad.n File: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My Music\homesick travis tritt.mp3
deleted: riskware not-a-virus:FraudTool.Win32.XPAntivirus.qp File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL\Local Settings\Temp\.tt10.tmp
not found: Trojan program Exploit.Win32.Pidief.ew File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\09SGDGT8\8[1].pdf
not found: Trojan program Exploit.Win32.Pidief.ew File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FA52RSWW\3[1].pdf
not found: Trojan program Trojan.Win32.Agent.vgo File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\FA52RSWW\monitor[1].gif//UPX
will be deleted when the computer is restarted: Trojan program Trojan-Downloader.JS.Psyme.jm File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\MF8V5AXX\ftvpix[1].htm
deleted: Trojan program Exploit.Win32.IMG-ANI.gen (modification) File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\MT1PIZ5V\2[1].ani
not found: Trojan program Exploit.Win32.Pidief.ew File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\MT1PIZ5V\4[1].pdf
not found: Trojan program Trojan-Clicker.Win32.VB.bff File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\NG355F07\progress[1].gif//UPX
deleted: Trojan program Exploit.Java.ByteVerify File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\count.jar-28a6d353-58f55cfb.zip/BlackBox.class
deleted: Trojan program Exploit.Java.ByteVerify File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\count.jar-28a6d353-58f55cfb.zip/VerifierBug.class
deleted: Trojan program Trojan-Downloader.Java.OpenConnection.aa File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\count.jar-28a6d353-58f55cfb.zip/Beyond.class
disinfected: Trojan program Trojan-Downloader.Java.OpenConnection.aa File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\count.jar-69c2a103-34f4a88b.zip
deleted: Trojan program Exploit.Java.Gimsh.b File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jvmimpro.jar-591e8dfd-7f8ad333.zip/vmain.class
deleted: Trojan program Exploit.Java.Gimsh.b File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jvmimpro.jar-5efd1945-7a22e07c.zip/vmain.class
deleted: Trojan program Exploit.Java.Gimsh.a File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jvmimpro.jar-6d00d9f7-567eb3af.zip/vmain.class
disinfected: Trojan program Exploit.Java.Gimsh.b File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\jvmimpro.jar-9ec854f-67424121.zip
deleted: Trojan program Trojan-Downloader.Java.OpenConnection.ao File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\ms03011.jar-5b07f5ae-1846074c.zip/MagicApplet.class
deleted: Trojan program Trojan.Java.ClassLoader.au File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\ms03011.jar-5b07f5ae-1846074c.zip/OwnClassLoader.class
deleted: Trojan program Trojan-Downloader.Java.Agent.a File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\ms03011.jar-5b07f5ae-1846074c.zip/Installer.class
deleted: Trojan program Trojan-Downloader.Java.OpenStream.ac File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL2\Application Data\Sun\Java\Deployment\cache\javapi\v1.0\jar\OP.jar-505beb86-5b89483b.zip/OP.class
will be deleted when the computer is restarted: Trojan program Trojan-Clicker.Win32.VB.bff File: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Adviser\mssadv.exe//UPX
deleted: Trojan program Trojan-Downloader.Win32.Agent.aady File: C:\RECYCLER\S-1-5-21-1215714769-3746202775-3571534877-1007\Dc1.exe
deleted: Trojan program Trojan.Win32.Monder.gen File: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\udghuxwr.exe
not found: Trojan program Exploit.Win32.Pidief.ew File: C:\Documents and Settings\BEITEL\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\7F91DHPI\6[1].pdf

#14 spartanhog

spartanhog
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:57 PM

I restarted my computer and have all the same symptoms as in post #1, except the license agreement pop's up twice. I also cannot ctl/alt/delete it out. It say's "task manager has been deleted by administrator." I was feeling pretty good about the scan. Anything else you can think of?

Thanks for all your effort so far.

#15 Guest_superbird_*

Guest_superbird_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 28 August 2008 - 02:07 AM

Do part 2 of 2 of S!Ri's SmitfraudFix
Please download SmitfraudFix

Double-click SmitfraudFix.exe
Select option #2 - Clean by typing 2 and press "Enter".
Please copy/paste the content of that report into your next reply.

Edited by superbird, 28 August 2008 - 02:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users