Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Bleepingcomputer.com Kicks Bleeping A$$ & Is The Bleep!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rizzominnow

rizzominnow

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 PM

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:23 AM

Just wanted to say hello to everybody and give an exceptional & most deserving thanks to all of the people on BleepingComputer.com for all the answers I've ever gotten on your site. I can't even tell you all how many times I've read threads to answer questions for myself. I almost feel like this site has helped me basically learn almost everything I now know about computers. I've only been on a computer for about 2 years now and I am hooked and addicted to it like none other. It's probably worse than drugs as much as I use it, LOL. Well just wanted to say thanks to everybody out there for the help iI have ever gotten from the threads. Have a great day to all and once again, Thanks a milion! :thumbsup: :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 m0le

m0le

Can U Dig It?

• Malware Response Team
  • 34,527 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 PM

Posted 27 August 2008 - 06:43 AM

Hey rizzominnow,

I'm sure the guys will be well happy with your comments.

BC is a great site, hope to see you on the forums!

:thumbsup:
Posted Image
m0le is a proud member of UNITE

#3 dark messenger

dark messenger

• Members
  • 1,741 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:14 AM

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:11 AM

Glad that the site helped you with any problems you had, and with what you now know :D

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 08:18 AM

There is nothing our Members like to read more than that a fellow user has been helped by what he found here. Thanks for the compliment and thanks for joining this 200,000 strong community!
:thumbsup:
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 PM

Posted 27 August 2008 - 10:12 AM

Welcome to BC!

#6 rizzominnow

rizzominnow
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 11:58 PM

All the people that help others on this site deserve nothing but the utmost recognition and should be appreciated indefinitely for there wisdom and kindness. What I have said in my post isn't even close to what should be said about the wonderful people on BleepingComputer.com. I honestly can't thank this site enough, because I have learned most everything I haven't been able figure out on my own, right here on these forums. I have used my computer for my small business and it has made me time, money, and given me less stress because of the thjings I have learned from BleepingComputer. So, again, I can't thank everybody that has helped me out from this site enough and I will continue to use only this site for any future problems I can't figure out, and maybe, just maybe, I will someday be able to give back a little bit and help somebody else that may have had problems like myself. Thanks again BleepingComputer.com, you're the Bleeping Bleep!!!!!!! :flowers: :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users