Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Volume Control Icon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 isil

isil

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 AM

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:27 PM

Hi. I'm new to these forums. I am not sure if it is allowed to post the same query on different sections, therefore I paste the link here. I'd be grateful if somebody helped me with this problem. Thanks... http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/Hel...html#entry99405

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:09 AM

Posted 21 April 2005 - 09:14 PM

Dear isil,

Not be mean or anything but posting the same question in two forums is not necessary. Your question will usually be answered quickly by one of the fine members at BC. if you would like a move your question you may either PM a mod. or post a reply to your own topic asking a mod. to move it for you. If your question is not answered after a while then you may feel free to putting a new topic in a different forum. Please remember that I am not trying to be mean, but just trying to help the members at BC.

Enjoy your time at BC!!!

Edited by frankie12, 21 April 2005 - 09:15 PM.

#3 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:07:09 AM

Posted 21 April 2005 - 09:59 PM

HI "isil"

and welcome to BleepingComputer.

Frankie12 has given you the correct information.

Please post in one forum only for your question.
It helps to prevent confusion for all here.

I am going to close this post.

You can find answers to you questions here.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/Hel...html#entry99405
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users