Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Vpn Connections

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ron_W

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:04:45 PM

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:20 PM

I was wondering how many VPN connections 2003 or 08 is limited to? I setup OpenVPN on linux and I can have as many as I want (within certain resource ranges) but I am limited to two things. 1) Everyone has the same external IP or 2) its a different configuration where every incoming connection is mapped to a different external IP

Is Windows similar? Can you assign users to specific external Ips or do they all have the same external IP and limitations to connections?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  • Local time:09:45 PM

Posted 20 September 2008 - 07:58 AM

It's soley based on the number of client licenses you have installed if you have 5 Client Licenses then the limit is 5, and so forth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users