Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows - Drive Not Ready Error

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mojinko

Mojinko

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 AM

Posted 26 August 2008 - 03:11 PM

While trying to play a game that used to work, not sure why it stopped working.. I get an error when I load it up.
It says : Windows-Drive Not Ready
Exception Processing Message c00000a3 parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c
[Cancel] [Try Again] [Cancel]

If I restart my computer, it seems to go away for a while, but I still can't load into the game for whatever reason, so I figured maybe this has something to do with it.
Anyone have any idea what's wrong here? Spybot doesn't pick up on anything bad right now, so if it's a spyware issue then its very good at hiding.
Some searching told me to disable a floppy drive in my device manager, but that didn't help either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: This error is only happening with this ONE game, and no one on the forums for that game seems to have this issue, so it's probably just my problem (Game:S4 league if that matters)

EDIT: Apparently this error is caused by me having my blackjack plugged into my computer to charge while I try to open the game. I still can't PLAY the game, but at least I figured out what the error popping up was.

Edited by Mojinko, 26 August 2008 - 04:10 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users