Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Who will win Bush or Kerry? You vote

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win Bush or Kerry you decide (44 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win Bush or Kerry you decide

1. Bush Team: (25 votes [56.82%])

Percentage of vote: 56.82%

2. Kerry Team: (19 votes [43.18%])

Percentage of vote: 43.18%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 AM

Posted 31 July 2004 - 06:53 AM

I have never did a poll before so if there is a mistake sorry. Just wanting to figure out who votes for who and "why".
Thanks CGM3

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2004 - 07:01 AM

No offense to the 3rd guy running. I just forgot about him. Please take time to vote!
Thanks CGM3

#3 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 31 July 2004 - 10:41 AM

were surround by republican's :thumbsup:

If you cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq.
If the markets are a drama, bomb Iraq.
Forget about inspections,
We need war to win elections!
Close your mind and take directions,
Bomb Iraq.
Fall in line and follow orders,
Bomb Iraq.
For our might knows not our borders, Bomb Iraq.
If the terrorists are frisky,
Pakistan is looking shifty,
North Korea is too risky,
Bomb Iraq.
If you never were elected, bomb Iraq.
If your tax cuts are rejected,
Bomb Iraq.
If you think Saddam's gone mad,
With the weapons that he had,
That he bought from your dad,
Bomb Iraq

Posted Image

#4 squidfella

squidfella

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2004 - 11:40 AM

That's a beautiful poem Brunt. Do you mind if I send it to friends? If you don't believe GW is evil you should believe he is incompitent. I find it amusing that republicans talk about tax & spend liberals when republican presidents have run up the largest deficits. The only time we've had a balanced budget & economic growth were the eight years that Clinton was in office. anybody remember the bombs Clinton dropped on Iraq's WOMDs or the missiles he shot at Osama Bin Laden? All John Kerry has to do is try to be exactly like Clinton (only without the oval office hummers) & he'll be a fine president.

#5 kandice

kandice

• Members
  • 44 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:12 AM

Posted 31 July 2004 - 11:58 AM

Great poem Brunt, and so true... :thumbsup: ... If Bush wins we are in serious trouble.. If Kerry wins, help is on the way!

#6 HuckerJ

HuckerJ

• Members
  • 189 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2004 - 12:44 PM

I find it amusing that republicans talk about tax & spend liberals when republican presidents have run up the largest deficits. The only time we've had a balanced budget & economic growth were the eight years that Clinton was in office.

That's "fuzzy math". :thumbsup:

You can't measure deficits by size alone, but by size relative to the nationís economic output. The biggest deficits by far -- measured as a percentage of the economy -- came during World War II. In 1943 the deficit was $54.3 billion -- which today would amount to little more than rounding error. But back then it amounted to more than 30% of the wartime economy. Nothing since the war years has come close.
The deficit is currently 4.5% of the entire economy and it was even higher in both the term of Bush's father and the Reagan administration when it reached 6.0%.

If you don't like either of them, vote Libertarian!
Posted Image
There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary notation, and those who do not.
Posted Image - It plays, it streams, it kills WiMPs!!

#7 squidfella

squidfella

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2004 - 01:03 PM

The only president who has balanced the budget in the past 20 years was a tax & spend liberal. Both Bushes have presided over recessions, both Bushes & Reagan ran up huge deficits. FUZZY?

#8 squidfella

squidfella

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2004 - 01:07 PM

This is no fun without Rightees. C'mon Dittoheads let's mix it up!

#9 Papakid

Papakid

Guru at being a Newbie

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,635 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2004 - 02:59 PM

Just to remind everybody that the question was who do you think will win. I didn't vote because I think it's still too early to say. I do, however, see too much dissatisfaction with Bush so he may wind up like his dadddy--a one termer.

This is no fun without Rightees. C'mon Dittoheads let's mix it up!

Guess they think they're the silent majority. There is some mixing it up over here:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...?showtopic=1562
Just keep it respectful. Disagree without being disagreeable.

Now I've got to go visit with my radical Republican cousins--jesh, what a pain. :thumbsup:

The thing about people

is they change

when they walk away.--Mipso

#10 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2004 - 08:23 PM

Dont beat down my president now!! Regan was the Best we ever had almost! Now about bush. Maybe not the best but he stands for good morals. I mean he wont put up with abortion. Both two topics that nead to be delt with. What more can you ask for.And every body says!"a whole lot more""!!!!
LOL So maybe he aint the best. O well he still gets my vote.
CGM3

#11 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2004 - 11:59 AM

You think clintons the man read this!!!
Thank You Mr. Clinton
Dear Mr. Ex-President Clinton:

I recently saw a bumper sticker that said, "Thank me, I voted for Clinton-Gore." So I sat down and reflected on that, and I am sending my "Thank you" for what you have done, specifically:

1. Thank you for introducing us to Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky, Dolly Kyle Browning, Kathleen Willey and Juanita Broderick. Did I leave anyone out?

2. Thank you for teaching my 8-year-old about oral sex. I had really planned to wait until he was older to discuss it with him, but now he knows more about it than I did as a senior in college.

3. Thank you for showing us that sexual harassment in the work place (especially the White House) and on the job is OK, and all you have to know is what the meaning of "is" is. It really is great to know that certain sexual acts are not sex, and one person may have sex while the other one involved does NOT have sex.

4. Thank you for reintroducing the concept of impeachment to a new generation and demonstrating that the ridiculous plot of the movie, "Wag the Dog" could be plausible after all.

5. Thanks for making Jimmy Carter look competent, Gerald Ford look graceful, Richard Nixon look honest, Lyndon Johnson look truthful, and John Kennedy look moral

6. Thank you for the 73 House and Senate witnesses who have pled the 5th Amendment and 17 witnesses who have fled the country to avoid testifying about Democratic campaign fund raising.

7. Thank you for the 19 charges, 8 convictions, and 4 imprisonments from the Whitewater "mess" and the 55 criminal charges and 32 criminal convictions (so far) in the other "Clinton" scandals.

8. Thanks also for reducing our military by half, "gutting" much of our foreign policy, and flying all over the world on "vacations" carefully disguised as necessary trips.

9. Thank you, also, for "finding" millions of dollars--- I really didn't need it in the first place, and I can't think of a more well deserving group of recipients for my hard-earned dollar than jet fuel for all of your globe-trotting. I understand you, your family and your cronies have logged in more time aboard Air Force One than any other administration.

10. Now that you've left the White House, thanks for the 140 pardons of convicted felons and indicted felons-in-exile. We will love to have them rejoin society.

11. Thanks, also, for removing the White House silverware. I'm sure that Laura Bush didn't like the pattern anyway. Also, enjoy the housewarming gifts you've received from your "friends."

12. Thanks to you and your staff in the West Wing of the White House for vandalizing and destroying government property on the! way out. I also appreciate your removing all of that excess weight (China, silverware, linen, towels, ash trays, soap, pens, magnetic compass, flight manuals, etc.) out of Air Force 1. The weight savings means burning less fuel, thus less tax dollars spent on jet fuel. Thank you!

13. And, please ensure that Hillary enjoys the $8 million dollar advance for her upcoming "tell-all" book and you, Bill, the $10 million advance for your memoirs. Who says crime doesn't pay?

14. The last and most important point - thank you for forcing Israel to let Mohammed Atta go free. Terrorist pilot Mohammed Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called "political prisoners." However, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands. The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all prisoners be released. Thus Mohammed Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center. This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified. It was censored in the US from all later reports. Why shouldn't Americans know the real truth?

#12 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2004 - 12:01 PM

Now tell me if that wasnt good!!!
CGM3

#13 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2004 - 02:08 PM

:thumbsup: Thanks cowsgonemadd3 for the glowing report of the Clinton Administration. Lol And quickly did anyone notice that Edward's plagiarized Bush in his speech? " They can run , but they can not hide " What is up with that?

Edited by Scarlett, 18 September 2005 - 10:30 PM.

Posted Image

#14 Guest_brunt_*

Guest_brunt_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 01 August 2004 - 02:36 PM

clinton was still the man!!! I mean I would have chose some different woman butttttt>?

#15 cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3

Feed me some spyware!

• Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 4,557 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2004 - 03:01 PM

Thats all he is is a copier. Bush is better. Not a cheater. Clinton had many womens! WOMENS! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users