Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

missing program files

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bloodsword

bloodsword

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:10 AM

Posted 21 April 2005 - 04:41 PM

:thumbsup: i was running norton and im missing a couple of files what can i do ? c:program files\installshield\proffesional\runtime\0701\intel32\dotneti nstaller.exe "cannot access a necessary file""mscoree.dll" :flowers: also \09\01 \10\00 and \10\01 please can sombody help me

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 xposemncz

xposemncz

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:01 PM

Please download the dll file from this page

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml

Let me know if that helped

#3 virusX

virusX

• Members
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:10 AM

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:09 PM

Hello and welcome to the BC forums. We need a complete HijackThis (HJT) log file to be able to analyze what is happening on your computer. If you do not have a copy of HijackThis or do not have the latest version (1.99.1) then download it from here: My WebpageHijackThis_sfx.exe. Double-click on the file you just downloaded and click on the UnZip button to install the program. It will be installed to the C:\Program Files\HijackThis\ directory by default.

Start HijackThis and click the Do a system scan and save a log button to perform a scan and create a log file. When the scan is complete, Notepad will open up with the log file in it. While in Notepad, press Ctrl-A to select all text and then Ctrl-C to copy the text to the clipboard.

POST the log in this thread using the Add Reply button. Click in the data-entry window and press Ctrl-V to paste the log into the window. Add any other comments which you believe might be helpful in our analysis. and click the Add Reply button.

Thanks

ViruS

#4 raw

raw

Bleeping Hacker

• Members
  • 2,577 posts
  •  

Posted 21 April 2005 - 06:44 PM

Please do NOT post a HijackThis log to this thread.
Use the correct forum here:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/Hij...alysis-f22.html

Read this:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/How...orum-t1112.html
before posting.

rawsig.png

rawcreations.net          @raw_creations

Current systems: WHAT OS, BackTrack-raw, PCLinuxOS, Peppermint OS 6, Kali Linux

and a custom Linux From Scratch server hosting a bunch of top secret stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users