Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

A Question About Website Hosts.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Computers Kill

Computers Kill

• Members
  • 22 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:45 PM

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:34 PM

Hello all. I had a question about free web hosting.. Would anyone that has experience with this please tell me if they know which free website host is the best? TRULY free and easy to use is all I really care about.

Thanks to anyone that helps on this matter.
Ryan
If I could float to space, I would... But instead I'm stuck in cyber space.. And its killing me. X_X;

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 eLenka

eLenka

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 PM

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:52 AM

I like this one.
Nevertheless, I think the best way for you is to google "free web hosts" and choose what best meets your needs 'cuz no one knows what you want better than you.
Not for free, but for cheap and reliable web hosts, visit this site

Edited by eLenka, 27 August 2008 - 05:54 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users