Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jall65

jall65

• Members
  • 42 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:10 PM

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:50 AM

Just wanted to say Hi to all. I was linked to your forum from an search for XP Antivirus 2008-2009 removal. I am so glad I did, The advice in the spyware removal tab fixed my problem. :thumbsup: :flowers: That thing was a booger and aggravating hair pulling experience. LOL , Anywhos, This forum is the best thing since computers.(For people like me anyways) The suggestions I have gotten from your site has helped my computer tremendously.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:10 PM

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:15 AM

Our Members are always happy to read that someone has been helped by what they found here.
Remember to keep BC bookmarked so you know where to go if you have computer problems or questions.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:10 PM

Posted 25 August 2008 - 11:15 AM

Welcome to BC!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users