Jump to content
Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:46 AM
Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:43 AM
Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:02 PM
If clicking a hyperlink in Outlook Express appears to do nothing at all, there are likely one or more registered file associations that are configured incorrectly. To repair the associations:
1. Open My Computer and click Folder Options on the Tools menu.
2. Click the File Types tab.
3. Select URL:Hypertext Transfer Protocol in the list of registered file types.
4. Click the Advanced button (Windows XP), or the Edit button (other versions).
5. In the list of Actions, select open and then click the Edit button.
6. The Application used to perform action box should contain this, including quotation marks:
“C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” -nohome
If instead it contains a short name version of that path, or an incorrect path, change it to the above.
7. Click OK, click OK.
8. Repeat steps 3-7 for the file type URL:Hypertext Transfer Protocol with Privacy.
9. Click OK to close the Folder Options window.
For more detail see ....
Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:29 PM
Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:51 PM
Edited by Queen-Evie, 25 August 2008 - 03:53 PM.
Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:05 PM
Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:21 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users