Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tropix.scr

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 sandramcraw

sandramcraw

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 AM

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:31 PM

My computer keeps going to a black screen and a little box shows up saying tropix scr has encountered an error and needs to close. Does anyone know what tropix scr is and how do I fix this problem? Thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 34,863 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:12 AM

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:57 PM

It appears that you have already posted a request for help here.

Please be patient while waiting for assistance. Helpers are all volunteers regardless where you post a request for assistance. While waiting for a response, you should not ask for help elsewhere or make changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc.) Any modifications you make on your own can result in system changes which may alter the computers state from that which you already posted. Further, following advice outside of that post may cause confusion for the Helper assisting you and could complicate the potential malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

If you had posted your request here, similar rules would apply. We would ask that you be patient while awaiting a reply and refrain from asking for help elsewhere.

If you followed any other advice already, please ensure you inform the Helper when they respond to assist you. This will help them know what has been done and they probably will ask for more information.

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic. If you have any questions, please PM me or Staff Member.

Thanks for your cooperation.

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users