Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can No Longer Play Online Games

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 deshannon

deshannon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:39 PM

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:22 PM

Hi, something has changed somewhere in my settings or it might be one of my security programs? I cannot figure out where to begin to look.

When I go to Shockwave.com or Yahoo games I can not play games online. On Shockwave site, I get a blank box with an "x" in the upper left corner - I also tried Yahoo games, and I get a blank box with the following message "Note: Zuma requires Internet Explorer and Windows"

I am using IE 6, on WinXP SP2 Media Centre 2002, Pentium 4.

I also have the following programs installed - is there a conflict?

Spyware Guard, Spyware Blaster, Malwarebytes, Spbot Search and Destroy, SuperAntispyware, Windows Defender, Comodo BoClean, AsquareFree, and also
ESET Smart Security.

Thanks for any help in trying to resolve this problem.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users