Jump to content
Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:45 AM
Posted 23 August 2008 - 06:29 PM
MS MVP Windows-Security 2006-2016
Member of UNITE, the Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators
Admin PC Pitstop
Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:49 AM
What problems did you have with it?
Posted 24 August 2008 - 11:00 AM
Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:05 PM
Malwarbyte's Antimalware download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop
I had trouble from day one with Windows Defender so I disabled it on both my Vista Computers.
- Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Perform full scan, then click Scan.
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
to scan for spyware
Posted 24 August 2008 - 04:53 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users