Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello There!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 aynothea

aynothea

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:04 PM

Posted 23 August 2008 - 04:20 AM

Glad I found this forum I feel it will be most useful to me in the near future. I will have to go to the proper forum to speak of my frustrations with a particular software that one cannot get rid of! And trying to get my money back, no less. I am a true blue Manhattanite, working on my third or fourth computer, can't remember but it is the best one by far, a windows XP home edition xp2 sp2 and it has the coolest scanner built into the printer, never saw a printer do such an excellent job on photographs before. I really should stop now, been on for 2 hours, and with my damaged by surgery spine, with no apologies, I will or already have compacted it so badly that I shall be unable to sleep again. It is now 5:14, but I really can't say I am tired, even though I did the same thing yesterday. Sometimes I am just an owl, up all night, and I deplore sleeping during the day. A good evening or morning as the case may be to you all. Have many questions, so I'll show up next in the windows xp forums. take care :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 23 August 2008 - 08:38 AM

Welcome to BC aynothea good to see you here. :thumbsup:

#3 218babybean

218babybean

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2008 - 09:23 AM

HI everybody, my nephew the computer master suggested i use this site!

#4 218babybean

218babybean

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2008 - 09:28 AM

I live in Florida, hurricane center, I have a basic understanding of PC and windowsXP home edition!

#5 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  

Posted 23 August 2008 - 12:04 PM

Welcome to BC!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users