Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The Oldest Member!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 yukasnutch

yukasnutch

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 AM

Posted 22 August 2008 - 09:19 PM

Well I like the sound of this forum, and I am about to find out if you like the sound of me, so here are the excepts of my life, in a nut shell!

8o years old, just spent 3 years writing my very interesting and unusual autobiography. My Lawyer 2 Professors at the University of Miami and friends have said "get it published it will be a "Blockbuster!"
I cannot afford an Editor. Need someone to edit it and become a co-author then if it gets published share everything 50/50!

First the story is fact and it is finished, and also includes my life story in pictures that could go in the book.
Secondly my education is, at the most, grade 6, so the story needs mainly punctuation corrections, any obvious grammar errors, and also numbered chapters! Microsoft Word looks after my atrocious spelling!
Cheerio. Norman

Excerpt; “Bullied. Bothered and Bewildered”

This book consists of a collection of many unusual and unbelievable true stories from almost eight decades whilst living life in three countries, through numerous endeavors and a fair share of ups and downs.
This is the story of a man born in the late 1920’s in a country still recovering from World War 1. It details at times some rather harrowing accounts of the molestations of an innocent child still learning about life and his place within it. The vivid accounts of the cities and towns he lived in and descriptions of people from his past provide the reader with a potted history of those times. The delightful inclusion of a letter from a woman, who visited a place he once lived in as a child also gives an added sense of realism to his ongoing life story.
Born in London England Sept. 2nd 1928.
Bullied and abused from 6 years old onwards.
On my 13th birthday, in front of my large family, my oldest sister told me that she was my mother!
Sailor in British Royal Navy on HMS Montclare, most of the large crew ignored me because of a very unusual situation.
Police Officer in Canada, other Officers hated me because of yet another unusual situation.
Sued a Queens Councilor, in British Columbia. Lost the case. After going to Appeals Court a year later, won the case 2 judges out of 3.
Because of my case the Lawyer Society of BC changed their rules. Now my case is in the text books of the University of Victoria.
Had my photo and pleasant write up in “The Sunday New York Times” 20 years ago because of a NICE situation. Could not have bought this write up for anything!
The story consists of 262 pages plus many photos.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 TMacK

TMacK

• Members
  • 4,672 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:30 AM

Posted 22 August 2008 - 09:50 PM

Hi Norman , Welcome to Bleeping Computer :thumbsup:

The New User Orientation section is a good place to help get familiarized with how the board works here.

Also, you may want to bookmark our Tutorials, as they offer a wide range of information and solutions.
Chaos reigns within.
Reflect, repent, and reboot.
Order shall return.

aaaaaaaa a~Suzie Wagner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users