Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antivirus 2008. Blue Screen. Etc. Help Please!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 MuffinMan9o9

MuffinMan9o9

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 AM

Posted 22 August 2008 - 08:07 PM

Alright so what happened was I went to this site [I've been numerous times before] but this time I started getting a lot of popups and getting redirected to different pages, and then randomly. My background changed to a blue screen with a message saying "You have spyware on your computer please install antivirus 2008!" then every now and again a box pops up asking me to accept the terms and install. WHich of course I don't. It hasn't really effected my computer at all yet. However, when I try to google something it redirects me to these random sites instead of what i searched for. And when I tried to get to this site it wouldnt connect to the site, however I can go to almost every other site I've tried.

I ran Adaware and it came back with nothing, so then i ran Super antivirus software or whatever its called and it came back with 27 things and i deleted them all, rebooted and nothing has changed. So right now I'm on another computer in my household.

Anywho, lets get to the log, shall we?

EDIT: My computer has begun running extremely slow.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 8:43:43 PM, on 8/22/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16705)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTSvcCDA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Location Finder\LocationFinder.exe
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\abc.bat

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Location Finder] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Location Finder\LocationFinder.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Steam] "C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\Steam.exe" -silent
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\RunOnce: [RunNarrator] Narrator.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {B205A35E-1FC4-4CE3-818B-899DBBB3388C} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Encarta Search Bar\ENCSBAR.DLL
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english/kavwebscan_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shoc...ash/swflash.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTSvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

--
End of file - 5513 bytes

Edited by MuffinMan9o9, 23 August 2008 - 01:49 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 thewall

thewall

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,425 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 AM

Posted 01 September 2008 - 10:33 AM

Hello MuffinMan9o9 :thumbsup: Welcome to the BC HijackThis Log and Analysis forum. I apologize for the delay however we are all volunteers and it gets very busy around here. I will be assisting you from here on out.

I ask that you refrain from running tools other than those we will ask you to while we are cleaning up your computer. The reason for this is so we know what is going on with the machine at any time. Some programs can interfere with others and hamper the recovery process.

I need for you to do the following:

Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner

Click on Kaspersky Online Scanner

You will be prompted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
  • The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
  • Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
  • Now click on Scan Settings
  • In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
    • Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
    Extended (if available otherwise Standard)
    • Scan Options:
    Scan Archives
    Scan Mail Bases
  • Click OK
  • Now under select a target to scan:Select My Computer
  • This will program will start and scan your system.
  • The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
  • Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
    • Now click on the Save as Text button:
  • Save the file to your desktop.
  • Copy and paste that information in your next post.

• Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)

When completed please both both logs fromRSIT as well as the one from Kaspersky.

Thanks,

thewall
If I have helped you then please consider donating so I can continue the fight against malware Posted Image
All donations go directly to the helper

Posted Image

Due to the large amount of backlogs we have I cannot respond to PMs for help unless I am already working with you

#3 MuffinMan9o9

MuffinMan9o9
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 01 September 2008 - 03:08 PM

Don't worry about it! It is well worth the wait.

Anyway, as I said earlier I can't access some websites, and it just so happens that both sites you asked me to go to don't work on my infected computer [I'm on a different computer at the moment because that one cannot load this site either]. However, I downloaded RSIT on this computer and sent it to my infected one via AIM. So I got both of the RSIT logs, however I cannot obtain the Kasperky one due to the state of my computer.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Logfile of random's system information tool (written by random/random)
Run by Muffin at 2008-09-01 15:59:27
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
System drive C: has 14 GB (19%) free of 71 GB
Total RAM: 1014 MB (68% free)

Scan saved at 3:59:31 PM, on 9/1/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\jucheck.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Muffin\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\Muffin.exe

R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Microsoft Location Finder] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Location Finder\LocationFinder.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - Startup: Adobe Gamma.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk = C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {B205A35E-1FC4-4CE3-818B-899DBBB3388C} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Encarta Search Bar\ENCSBAR.DLL
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english/kavwebscan_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} (Shockwave Flash Object) - http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/shoc...ash/swflash.cab
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: avgrsstx.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTSvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Viewpoint Manager Service - Viewpoint Corporation - C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe

--
End of file - 5764 bytes

Scheduled tasks folder

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job

Registry dump

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0}]
AVG Safe Search - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll [2008-08-28 455960]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
SSVHelper Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll [2007-12-14 509328]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"IMJPMIG8.1"=C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE [2008-01-13 208952]
"PHIME2002ASync"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE [2008-01-13 455168]
"PHIME2002A"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE [2008-01-13 455168]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\jusched.exe [2007-12-14 144784]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [2008-03-28 413696]
"iTunesHelper"=C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2008-03-30 267048]
"AVG8_TRAY"=C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe [2008-08-28 1235736]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-01-13 15360]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"=C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe [2008-06-11 1506544]
"Microsoft Location Finder"=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Location Finder\LocationFinder.exe [2005-08-24 101080]
"Steam"=C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\Steam.exe [2008-08-16 1271032]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"=C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MsgCenterExe]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\RealOneMessageCenter.exe [2007-07-23 69632]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
Microsoft Office.lnk - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE

C:\Documents and Settings\Muffin\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Adobe Gamma.lnk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLS"="avgrsstx.dll"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll [2007-04-19 294912]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll [2006-03-23 139264]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2007-03-15 236928]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"=C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [2008-06-11 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\aawservice]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"NoDispScrSavPage"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe"="C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire"
"C:\Program Files\uTorrent\utorrent.exe"="C:\Program Files\uTorrent\utorrent.exe:*:Enabled:µTorrent"
"C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\muffinman9o9\counter-strike source\hl2.exe"="C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\muffinman9o9\counter-strike source\hl2.exe:*:Enabled:hl2"
"C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\BackgroundDownloader.exe"="C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\BackgroundDownloader.exe:*:Enabled:Blizzard Downloader"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe"="C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\a.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\a.exe:*:Disabled:a"
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe"="C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe:*:Enabled:avgemc.exe"
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgupd.exe"="C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgupd.exe:*:Enabled:avgupd.exe"
"C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\muffinman9o9\team fortress 2\hl2.exe"="C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\muffinman9o9\team fortress 2\hl2.exe:*:Enabled:hl2"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{77ffa8f2-6f0f-11dc-aad8-001320a788cf}]
shell\AutoRun\command - E:\LaunchU3.exe -a

File associations

.reg - open - "regedit.exe" "%1"

List of files/folders created in the last three months

2008-09-01 15:59:27 ----D---- C:\rsit
2008-08-28 23:21:44 ----HD---- C:\$AVG8.VAULT$
2008-08-28 21:36:44 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2008-08-28 21:36:30 ----D---- C:\Program Files\AVG
2008-08-28 21:36:30 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg8
2008-08-26 16:01:56 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot_bak
2008-08-24 23:51:15 ----D---- C:\Program Files\AIM Music Link
2008-08-20 16:37:36 ----D---- C:\Program Files\AIMTunes
2008-08-20 16:37:19 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\acccore
2008-08-20 16:36:35 ----D---- C:\Program Files\AIM6
2008-08-14 03:02:11 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$
2008-08-14 03:02:06 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$
2008-08-14 03:02:00 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$
2008-08-14 03:01:54 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$
2008-08-14 03:01:48 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$
2008-08-14 03:01:41 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$
2008-08-14 03:00:59 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$
2008-07-09 03:01:42 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$
2008-06-24 16:21:22 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Last.fm
2008-06-24 16:10:42 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Last.fm
2008-06-23 02:24:20 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$
2008-06-12 03:01:36 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$
2008-06-12 03:01:27 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$
2008-06-12 03:01:20 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$
2008-06-12 03:01:07 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$

List of drivers

R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\system32\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys []
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\system32\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys []
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2004-08-04 36096]
R1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2004-08-04 14848]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS []
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys []
R2 AvgTdiX;AVG Free8 Network Redirector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\System32\Drivers\avgtdix.sys []
R2 mdmxsdk;mdmxsdk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys [2003-04-09 11043]
R2 PfModNT;PfModNT; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PfModNT.sys []
R3 E100B;Intel® PRO Network Connection Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2004-10-14 155648]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEARAspiWDM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2008-01-29 16168]
R3 hamachi;Hamachi Network Interface; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hamachi.sys [2007-07-16 26056]
R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2004-08-12 137728]
R3 hidusb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2004-08-04 9600]
R3 HSF_DP;HSF_DP; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DP.sys [2003-11-17 1042432]
R3 HSFHWBS2;HSFHWBS2; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWBS2.sys [2003-11-17 212224]
R3 ialm;ialm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys [2006-03-23 1166972]
R3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2004-08-04 12160]
R3 SASENUM;SASENUM; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS []
R3 STHDA;SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys [2005-11-16 1047816]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2004-08-04 26624]
R3 usbhub;USB2 Enabled Hub; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2004-08-04 57600]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2004-08-04 20480]
R3 winachsf;winachsf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys [2003-11-17 680704]
S3 ADM8511;ADMtek ADM8511/AN986 USB To Fast Ethernet Converter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ADM8511.SYS [2001-08-17 20160]
S3 bvrp_pci;bvrp_pci; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bvrp_pci.sys []
S3 Jukebox3;Jukebox3; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ctpdusb.sys [2003-10-23 16848]
S3 MODEMCSA;Unimodem Streaming Filter Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys [2001-08-17 16128]
S3 SMC2862W;SMC2862W-G EZ Connect g 802.11g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\2862WICB.sys [2004-10-14 381152]
S3 USBAAPL;Apple Mobile USB Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys [2008-02-18 30464]
S3 usbaudio;USB Audio Driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys [2004-08-03 59264]
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2004-08-04 31616]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2004-08-04 25856]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2004-08-03 15104]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2004-08-04 26496]

List of services

R2 aawservice;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe [2008-07-07 611664]
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2008-02-18 110592]
R2 avg8emc;AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe [2008-08-28 875288]
R2 avg8wd;AVG Free8 WatchDog; C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe [2008-08-28 231704]
R2 Bonjour Service;Bonjour Service; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2007-07-24 229376]
R2 Creative Service for CDROM Access;Creative Service for CDROM Access; C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTSvcCDA.EXE [1999-12-12 44032]
R2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service; C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [2007-01-04 24652]
R2 WMDM PMSP Service;WMDM PMSP Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe [2000-06-26 53520]
R3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2008-03-30 504104]
S3 Adobe LM Service;Adobe LM Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe [2007-03-01 72704]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2007-10-24 33800]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2007-10-24 70144]
S3 MSSQL$SONY_MEDIAMGR;MSSQL$SONY_MEDIAMGR; C:\Program Files\Sony\Shared Plug-Ins\Media Manager\MSSQL$SONY_MEDIAMGR\Binn\sqlservr.exe [2002-12-17 7520337]
S3 MSSQLServerADHelper;MSSQLServerADHelper; C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqladhlp.exe [2002-12-17 66112]
S3 SQLAgent$SONY_MEDIAMGR;SQLAgent$SONY_MEDIAMGR; C:\Program Files\Sony\Shared Plug-Ins\Media Manager\MSSQL$SONY_MEDIAMGR\Binn\sqlagent.EXE [2002-12-17 311872]
S3 usnsvc;Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2004-08-04 14336]

-----------------EOF-----------------

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 2008-09-01 15:59:33

Uninstall list

-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
-->MsiExec /X{45235788-142C-44BE-8A4D-DDE9A84492E5}
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1888DAFD-C634-4BC4-865C-3455E24F6177}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1888DAFD-C634-4BC4-865C-3455E24F6177}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3C080B57-0D1E-4C73-B03B-68A9EF9F23F3}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3C080B57-0D1E-4C73-B03B-68A9EF9F23F3}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5CDC05F7-83E4-4611-AD3C-A6EB2100332A}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5CDC05F7-83E4-4611-AD3C-A6EB2100332A}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5CDDF96A-BC34-4D72-9ABA-E1FFF0C39977}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{67AEFC4C-69E4-11D7-85F4-00E018013273}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{67AEFC4C-69E4-11D7-85F4-00E018013273}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7A900EAB-DA37-4554-AF19-9C337476D05D}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7A900EAB-DA37-4554-AF19-9C337476D05D}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{869D88A5-BD6C-4E39-8536-D95259EAD7E8}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{869D88A5-BD6C-4E39-8536-D95259EAD7E8}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{881A74B3-3D17-4842-B9AF-0761C6E6C4B5}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{881A74B3-3D17-4842-B9AF-0761C6E6C4B5}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B5BAAFAE-3561-463D-8E3F-91761A57ADB8}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B5BAAFAE-3561-463D-8E3F-91761A57ADB8}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C6866B7D-ACFD-4C49-B77B-3B2F8CF54B96}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{C6866B7D-ACFD-4C49-B77B-3B2F8CF54B96}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
µTorrent-->"C:\Program Files\uTorrent\uninstall.exe"
Ad-Aware-->MsiExec.exe /I{DED53B0B-B67C-4244-AE6A-D6FD3C28D1EF}
Adobe Bridge 1.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{B74D4E10-1033-0000-0000-000000000001}
Adobe Common File Installer-->MsiExec.exe /I{8EDBA74D-0686-4C99-BFDD-F894678E5B39}
Adobe Flash Player 9 ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\FlashUtil9b.exe -uninstallDelete
Adobe Flash Player Plugin-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_plugin.exe
Adobe Help Center 1.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{E9787678-1033-0000-8E67-000000000001}
Adobe Photoshop CS2-->msiexec /I {236BB7C4-4419-42FD-0409-1E257A25E34D}
Adobe Reader 7.0.8-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A70800000002}
Adobe Stock Photos 1.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{786C5747-1033-0000-B58E-000000000001}
AGEIA PhysX v7.09.13-->MsiExec.exe /X{45235788-142C-44BE-8A4D-DDE9A84492E5}
AIM 6-->C:\Program Files\AIM6\uninst.exe
AIM MusicLink 4.0.0.0-->C:\PROGRA~1\AIMMUS~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\AIMMUS~1\INSTALL.LOG
AIMTunes-->C:\Program Files\AIMTunes\Uninstall.exe
Apple Mobile Device Support-->MsiExec.exe /I{44734179-8A79-4DEE-BB08-73037F065543}
Apple Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /I{B74F042E-E1B9-4A5B-8D46-387BB172F0A4}
ASIO4ALL-->C:\Program Files\ASIO4ALL v2\uninstall.exe
AVG Free 8.0-->C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\setup.exe /UNINSTALL
Bonjour-->MsiExec.exe /I{47BF1BD6-DCAC-468F-A0AD-E5DECC2211C3}
CCleaner (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe"
Collab-->C:\Program Files\Image-Line\Collab\uninstall.exe
Conexant D850 56K V.9x DFVc Modem-->C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_14F1&DEV_2F20&SUBSYS_200F14F1\HXFSETUP.EXE -U -Idel200fk.inf
Creative Jukebox Driver-->C:\Program Files\Creative\Jukebox 3 Drivers\DrvUnins.exe /s
Creative MediaSource-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{56F3E1FF-54FE-4384-A153-6CCABA097814}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 /remove
Creative NOMAD Jukebox Zen Xtra-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{66F324A1-BDC0-11D7-9E5C-00D0B76A8705}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9
DivX Web Player-->C:\Program Files\DivX\DivXWebPlayerUninstall.exe /PLUGIN
FL Studio 7-->C:\Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 7\uninstall.exe
Generic USB Card Reader Driver v2.2-->C:\WINDOWS\iun6002.exe "C:\Program Files\Generic\USB Card Reader Driver v2.2\irunin.ini"
Half-Life® 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{D45EC259-4A19-4656-B588-C2C360DD18EA}
Hamachi 1.0.2.1-->C:\Program Files\Hamachi\uninstall.exe
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB835221-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB835221WXP$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB947864)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB947864-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB914440)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB914440$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB915865)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB915865$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hotfix for Windows XP (KB952287)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
IL Download Manager-->C:\Program Files\Image-Line\Downloader\uninstall.exe
Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver-->RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\ialmrem.dll,UninstallW2KIGfx2ID PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2782 PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2582
Intel® PRO Network Connections Drivers-->Prounstl.exe
iTunes-->MsiExec.exe /I{585776BC-4BD6-4BD2-A19A-1D6CB44A403B}
IZArc 3.6-->"C:\Program Files\IZArc\unins000.exe"
Java™ 6 Update 4-->MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160040}
Kaspersky Online Scanner-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Online Scanner\kavuninstall.exe
K-Lite Codec Pack 3.2.5 Full-->"C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe"
Last.fm 1.5.1.30182-->"C:\Program Files\Last.fm\unins000.exe"
LimeWire PRO 4.12.6-->"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\uninstall.exe"
Macromedia Shockwave Player-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
Magic ISO Maker v5.4 (build 0251)-->C:\PROGRA~1\MagicISO\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\MagicISO\INSTALL.LOG
Majesty-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{CEAF3507-FCB3-11D2-850C-00C0F01410B1}\setup.exe" -uninst
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB928366)-->"C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\hotfix.exe" "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\Updates\M928366\M928366Uninstall.msp"
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->msiexec.exe /X {CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1-->MsiExec.exe /X{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1-->MsiExec.exe /I{B508B3F1-A24A-32C0-B310-85786919EF28}
Microsoft Digital Image Standard 2006-->"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Picture It!\RmvSuite.exe" ADDREMOVE=1 SKU=PREM VERSION=11
Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia Standard 2006-->MsiExec.exe /I{06040048-3E21-46D6-9A91-D927BA08F41D}
Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallIDNMitigationAPIs$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Location Finder-->MsiExec.exe /I{9D18F7F8-B984-4249-8512-CC621BC59F12}
Microsoft Money 2006-->"c:\program files\microsoft money 2006\MNYCoreFiles\Setup\uninst.exe" /s:120
Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstallNLSDownlevelMapping$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Engine (SONY_MEDIAMGR)-->MsiExec.exe /X{E09B48B5-E141-427A-AB0C-D3605127224A}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable-->MsiExec.exe /X{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}
Microsoft Word 2002-->MsiExec.exe /I{911B0409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}
Microsoft Works Suite 2006 Setup Launcher-->C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works Suite 2006\Setup\Launcher.exe /ARP D:\
Microsoft Works Suite Add-in for Microsoft Word-->MsiExec.exe /I{17E3A651-12B9-4149-BAE8-E6FB9A5ADC4F}
Microsoft Works-->MsiExec.exe /I{6D52C408-B09A-4520-9B18-475B81D393F1}
Modem Helper-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7F142D56-3326-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}\setup.exe" -l0x9 ControlPanel
Mozilla Firefox (3.0.1)-->c:\program files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB936181)-->MsiExec.exe /I{C04E32E0-0416-434D-AFB9-6969D703A9EF}
PeerGuardian 2.0-->"C:\Program Files\PeerGuardian2\unins000.exe"
QuickTime-->MsiExec.exe /I{1838C5A2-AB32-4145-85C1-BB9B8DFA24CD}
RealPlayer-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB928090)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB928090-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB929969)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB929969\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB931768)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB931768-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB933566)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB933566-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB937143)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB937143-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB938127)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB938127-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB939653)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB939653-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB942615)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB942615-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB944533)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB944533-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB950759)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB950759-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Internet Explorer 7 (KB953838)-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7updates\KB953838-IE7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player (KB911564)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911564$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 6.4 (KB925398)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925398_WMP64$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB917734)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917734_WMP9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows Media Player 9 (KB936782)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936782_WMP9$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB893756$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896358)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896358$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896423)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896423$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896424)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896424$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB896428$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB899587$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899591)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB899591$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB900725$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB901017$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901190)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB901190$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901214)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB901214$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB902400)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB902400$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB904706)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB904706$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB905414$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB905749$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB908519)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB908519$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911562)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911562$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB911927)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911927$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB912919)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB912919$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB913580)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB913580$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914388)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB914388$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB914389)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB914389$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917344)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917344$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917422)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917422$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB917953)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB917953$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918118)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB918118$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB918439)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB918439$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB919007)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB919007$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920213)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920213$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920670)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920670$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920683)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920683$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB920685)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920685$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921398)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB921398$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB921503)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB921503$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922616)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB922616$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB922819)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB922819$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923191)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923191$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923414)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923414$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923689)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923689$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923694)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923694$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923789)-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\MacroMed\Flash\genuinst.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\MacroMed\Flash\KB923789.inf
Security Update for Windows XP (KB923980)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923980$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924191)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB924191$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924270)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB924270$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924496)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB924496$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB924667)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB924667$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925454)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925454$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925486)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925486$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB925902)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925902$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926255)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB926255$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB926436)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB926436$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927779)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB927779$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB927802)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB927802$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928255)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB928255$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB928843)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB928843$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB929123)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929123$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB930178)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB930178$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931261)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB931261$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB931784)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB931784$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB932168)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB932168$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB933729)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB933729$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB935839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB935840)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB935840$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB936021)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936021$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB937894)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB937894$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB938829)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938829$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941202)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941202$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941568)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941568$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941569)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941569$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941644)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941644$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB941693)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB941693$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943055)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB943055$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943460)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB943460$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB943485)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB943485$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB944653)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB944653$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB945553)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB945553$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946026)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946026$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB946648)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948590)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB948590$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB948881)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB948881$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950749)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950749$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950760)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950762)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB950974)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951066)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951376-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951698)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB951748)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB952954)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Windows XP (KB953839)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
SigmaTel Audio-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\101\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A462213D-EED4-42C2-9A60-7BDD4D4B0B17}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -remove -removeonly
Sony Media Manager 2.2-->MsiExec.exe /X{878D2EB2-2D55-42A9-955E-1E08F28529FD}
Sony Vegas 7.0-->MsiExec.exe /X{DFB951D6-4270-42D8-B4B7-AA4B01911DC3}
Spybot - Search & Destroy-->"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
Steam™-->MsiExec.exe /X{048298C9-A4D3-490B-9FF9-AB023A9238F3}
SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition-->MsiExec.exe /X{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}
Team Fortress 2-->"C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\steam.exe" steam://uninstall/440
Tweak UI-->"C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshta.exe" "res://C:\WINDOWS\system32\TweakUI.exe/uninstall.hta"
Unreal Tournament 2004-->C:\UT2004\System\Setup.exe uninstall "UT2004"
Update for Windows XP (KB894391)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB894391$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB898461)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB898461$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB900485)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB900485$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB904942)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB904942$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB908531)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB908531$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB910437)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB910437$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB911280)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB911280$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB916595)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB916595$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB920872)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB920872$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB922582)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB922582$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB927891)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB927891$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB929338)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929338$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB930916)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB930916$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB931836)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB931836$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB932823-v3)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB932823-v3$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB933360)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB933360$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB936357)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB936357$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB938828)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB938828$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB942763)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB942763$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Update for Windows XP (KB951072-v2)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Ventrilo Client-->MsiExec.exe /I{789289CA-F73A-4A16-A331-54D498CE069F}
Ventrilo Server-->MsiExec.exe /I{1D46A3A0-B37D-423A-91C2-101A49E2FF80}
Viewpoint Media Player-->C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Media Player\mtsAxInstaller.exe /u
WildVoice Studio 1.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{55393517-DB95-4E82-884E-EDFA2C519458}
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)-->"C:\WINDOWS\$MSI31Uninstall_KB893803v2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Internet Explorer 7-->"C:\WINDOWS\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows Live Messenger-->MsiExec.exe /I{FCE50DB8-C610-4C42-BE5C-193F46C6F812}
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873339-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB873339$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885835-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885835$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885836-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885836$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885884-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB885884$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB886185-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB886185$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887472-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB887472$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888302-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB888302$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859-->"C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB890859$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Hotfix - KB891781-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB891781$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
WinRAR archiver-->C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe
World of Warcraft-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft (2)\Uninstall.exe

Security center information

AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free

Environment variables

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%systemroot%\system32;%systemroot%;%systemroot%\system32\wbem;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\AGL;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 4 Stepping 9, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0409
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=2
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\lib\ext\QTJava.zip

#4 thewall

thewall

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,425 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2008 - 09:57 AM

Your log(s) show that you are using so called peer-to-peer or file-sharing programmes (in your case UTorrent and Limewire ).
These programmes allow to share files between users as the name(s) suggest. In today's world the cyber crime has come
to an enormous dimension and any means is used to infect personal computers to make use of their stored data or machine power for further propagation of the malware files. A popular means is the use of file-sharing tools as a tremendous amount of prospective victims can be reached through it.

It is therefore possible to be infected by downloading manipulated files via peer-to-peer tools and thus suggested to be used with intense care. Some further readings on this subject, along the included links, are as follows: "File-Sharing, otherwise
known as Peer To Peer
" and "Risks of File-Sharing Technology.

We will need to download and run ComboFix. Do you have a Pen Drive which you can use to download the program and move it to your infected computer? Also be sure to print out the instructions because it is really important you do everything listed in the instructions and that you install the Recovery Console before running ComboFIx. If you cannot do that let us know before proceeding any further.

Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

Please ensure you read this guide carefully and install the Recovery Console first.

The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.

Once installed, you should see a blue screen prompt that says:

The Recovery Console was successfully installed.

Please continue as follows:
  • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

• Click Yes to allow ComboFix to continue scanning for malware.
When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.

Please include the following reports for further review, and so we may continue cleansing the system:

C:\ComboFix.txt
New RSIT log.

If I have helped you then please consider donating so I can continue the fight against malware Posted Image

Posted Image

Due to the large amount of backlogs we have I cannot respond to PMs for help unless I am already working with you

#5 MuffinMan9o9

MuffinMan9o9
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:16 PM

I followed the tutorial and it says that once I drag the Recovery System over onto Combofix a box should pop up saying that is it finished installing. Well my computer has been sitting there for roughly 5-10 minutes and no box has yet to pop up. Should I continue waiting or restart my computer and try again?

EDIT: I restarted my computer and tried again, but still no dice.

Edited by MuffinMan9o9, 02 September 2008 - 03:36 PM.

#6 thewall

thewall

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,425 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:49 PM

Let's hold up and give MBAM a try first:

Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and save it to your desktop.
alternate download link 1
alternate download link 2
  • Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
  • Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
  • When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • Then click Finish.
  • MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
  • On the Scanner tab:
    • Make sure the "Perform Quick Scan" option is selected.
    • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
  • Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

Try that and see if it will work at all. If it does post the MBAM lof and another one from RSIT.

Posted Image

#7 MuffinMan9o9

MuffinMan9o9
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:19 PM

Awesome! I can now visit this site and other anti-virus / virus protection sites as well on this computer! Looks to be fixed!

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.26
Database version: 1104
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

9/2/2008 5:10:41 PM
mbam-log-2008-09-02 (17-10-41).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 41925
Time elapsed: 3 minute(s), 1 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 7
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 1
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 10

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Typelib\{d4a714f6-af40-4425-b708-ff03cbbc0a84} (Adware.ISM) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Explorer Bars\{1fe2ebe5-42ff-4586-a144-ca420c84ff6a} (Adware.ISM) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\tdssdata (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\tdss (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\QdrDrive (Adware.ISM) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AppID\BndBlock4.DLL (Adware.ISM) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Software Notifier (Rogue.Multiple) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\scrnsave.exe (Hijack.Wallpaper) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced\Folder\Hidden\SHOWALL\CheckedValue (Hijack.System.Hidden) -> Bad: (0) Good: (1) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\oembios.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdssadw.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdssl.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdssserf.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdssmain.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdssinit.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdsslog.dll (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\tdssservers.dat (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tdssserv.sys (Trojan.Agent) -> Delete on reboot.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntos.exe (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

My RSIT log only came up with a Log.txt and no Info.txt. So here is the Log.txt

Logfile of random's system information tool (written by random/random)
Run by Muffin at 2008-09-02 17:16:31
Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2
System drive C: has 14 GB (19%) free of 71 GB
Total RAM: 1014 MB (62% free)

Scan saved at 5:16:34 PM, on 9/2/2008

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgrsx.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msiexec.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Muffin\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\Muffin.exe

O2 - BHO: WormRadar.com IESiteBlocker.NavFilter - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG8_TRAY] C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O18 - Protocol: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgpp.dll
O23 - Service: Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner (avg8emc) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free8 WatchDog (avg8wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe

--
End of file - 5802 bytes

Scheduled tasks folder

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job

Registry dump

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0}]
AVG Safe Search - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgssie.dll [2008-08-28 455960]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43}]
SSVHelper Class - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\ssv.dll [2007-12-14 509328]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"IMJPMIG8.1"=C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE [2008-01-13 208952]
"PHIME2002ASync"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE [2008-01-13 455168]
"PHIME2002A"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE [2008-01-13 455168]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_04\bin\jusched.exe [2007-12-14 144784]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe [2008-03-28 413696]
"iTunesHelper"=C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe [2008-03-30 267048]
"AVG8_TRAY"=C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgtray.exe [2008-08-28 1235736]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe [2008-01-13 15360]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"=C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe [2008-06-11 1506544]
"Microsoft Location Finder"=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Location Finder\LocationFinder.exe [2005-08-24 101080]
"Steam"=C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\Steam.exe [2008-08-16 1271032]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"=C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe []

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\MsgCenterExe]
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\RealOneMessageCenter.exe [2007-07-23 69632]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Adobe Reader Speed Launch.lnk - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\reader_sl.exe
Microsoft Office.lnk - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\OSA.EXE

C:\Documents and Settings\Muffin\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Adobe Gamma.lnk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll [2007-04-19 294912]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxdev.dll [2006-03-23 139264]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon]
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WgaLogon.dll [2007-03-15 236928]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"=C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [2008-06-11 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\tdssserv.sys]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\aawservice]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\tdssserv.sys]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"NoDispScrSavPage"=0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe"="C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe:*:Enabled:LimeWire"
"C:\Program Files\uTorrent\utorrent.exe"="C:\Program Files\uTorrent\utorrent.exe:*:Enabled:µTorrent"
"C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\muffinman9o9\counter-strike source\hl2.exe"="C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\muffinman9o9\counter-strike source\hl2.exe:*:Enabled:hl2"
"C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\BackgroundDownloader.exe"="C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\BackgroundDownloader.exe:*:Enabled:Blizzard Downloader"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe"="C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes"
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe"="C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader"
"C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe"="C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe:*:Enabled:AIM"
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\a.exe"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\a.exe:*:Disabled:a"
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe"="C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe:*:Enabled:avgemc.exe"
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgupd.exe"="C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgupd.exe:*:Enabled:avgupd.exe"
"C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\muffinman9o9\team fortress 2\hl2.exe"="C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\muffinman9o9\team fortress 2\hl2.exe:*:Enabled:hl2"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\mountpoints2\{77ffa8f2-6f0f-11dc-aad8-001320a788cf}]
shell\AutoRun\command - E:\LaunchU3.exe -a

File associations

.reg - open - regedit.exe "%1" %*
.scr - open - "%1" %*

List of files/folders created in the last three months

2008-09-02 17:05:28 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Muffin\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-09-02 17:05:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2008-09-02 17:05:24 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2008-09-02 16:01:16 ----A---- C:\Bug.txt
2008-09-01 17:41:08 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Futuremark
2008-09-01 17:41:08 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Futuremark Shared
2008-09-01 15:59:27 ----D---- C:\rsit
2008-08-28 23:21:44 ----HD---- C:\$AVG8.VAULT$
2008-08-28 21:36:44 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2008-08-28 21:36:30 ----D---- C:\Program Files\AVG
2008-08-28 21:36:30 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg8
2008-08-26 16:01:56 ----D---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot_bak
2008-08-24 23:51:15 ----D---- C:\Program Files\AIM Music Link
2008-08-20 16:37:36 ----D---- C:\Program Files\AIMTunes
2008-08-20 16:37:19 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\acccore
2008-08-20 16:36:35 ----D---- C:\Program Files\AIM6
2008-08-14 03:02:11 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952954$
2008-08-14 03:02:06 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB946648$
2008-08-14 03:02:00 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB953839$
2008-08-14 03:01:54 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950974$
2008-08-14 03:01:48 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951072-v2$
2008-08-14 03:01:41 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB952287$
2008-08-14 03:00:59 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951066$
2008-07-09 03:01:42 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951748$
2008-06-24 16:21:22 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Last.fm
2008-06-24 16:10:42 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Last.fm
2008-06-23 02:24:20 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376-v2$
2008-06-12 03:01:36 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951698$
2008-06-12 03:01:27 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950762$
2008-06-12 03:01:20 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB950760$
2008-06-12 03:01:07 ----HDC---- C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB951376$

List of drivers

R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\system32\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys []
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86; C:\WINDOWS\system32\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys []
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2004-08-04 36096]
R1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2004-08-04 14848]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS []
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.sys []
R2 AvgTdiX;AVG Free8 Network Redirector; C:\WINDOWS\system32\System32\Drivers\avgtdix.sys []
R2 mdmxsdk;mdmxsdk; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys [2003-04-09 11043]
R2 PfModNT;PfModNT; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PfModNT.sys []
R3 E100B;Intel® PRO Network Connection Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys [2004-10-14 155648]
R3 GEARAspiWDM;GEARAspiWDM; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys [2008-01-29 16168]
R3 hamachi;Hamachi Network Interface; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hamachi.sys [2007-07-16 26056]
R3 HDAudBus;Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys [2004-08-12 137728]
R3 hidusb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2004-08-04 9600]
R3 HSF_DP;HSF_DP; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DP.sys [2003-11-17 1042432]
R3 HSFHWBS2;HSFHWBS2; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWBS2.sys [2003-11-17 212224]
R3 ialm;ialm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys [2006-03-23 1166972]
R3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2004-08-04 12160]
R3 SASENUM;SASENUM; \??\C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS []
R3 STHDA;SigmaTel High Definition Audio CODEC; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sthda.sys [2005-11-16 1047816]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2004-08-04 26624]
R3 usbhub;USB2 Enabled Hub; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2004-08-04 57600]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2004-08-04 20480]
R3 winachsf;winachsf; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys [2003-11-17 680704]
S3 ADM8511;ADMtek ADM8511/AN986 USB To Fast Ethernet Converter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ADM8511.SYS [2001-08-17 20160]
S3 bvrp_pci;bvrp_pci; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bvrp_pci.sys []
S3 ENTECH;ENTECH; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ENTECH.sys []
S3 Jukebox3;Jukebox3; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ctpdusb.sys [2003-10-23 16848]
S3 MODEMCSA;Unimodem Streaming Filter Device; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys [2001-08-17 16128]
S3 SMC2862W;SMC2862W-G EZ Connect g 802.11g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\2862WICB.sys [2004-10-14 381152]
S3 USBAAPL;Apple Mobile USB Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\usbaapl.sys [2008-02-18 30464]
S3 usbaudio;USB Audio Driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys [2004-08-03 59264]
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2004-08-04 31616]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2004-08-04 25856]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2004-08-03 15104]
S3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2004-08-04 26496]

List of services

R2 aawservice;Lavasoft Ad-Aware Service; C:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware\aawservice.exe [2008-07-07 611664]
R2 Apple Mobile Device;Apple Mobile Device; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe [2008-02-18 110592]
R2 avg8emc;AVG Free8 E-mail Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgemc.exe [2008-08-28 875288]
R2 avg8wd;AVG Free8 WatchDog; C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG8\avgwdsvc.exe [2008-08-28 231704]
R2 Bonjour Service;Bonjour Service; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2007-07-24 229376]
R2 Creative Service for CDROM Access;Creative Service for CDROM Access; C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTSvcCDA.EXE [1999-12-12 44032]
R2 Viewpoint Manager Service;Viewpoint Manager Service; C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common\ViewpointService.exe [2007-01-04 24652]
R2 WMDM PMSP Service;WMDM PMSP Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe [2000-06-26 53520]
R3 iPod Service;iPod Service; C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe [2008-03-30 504104]
S3 Adobe LM Service;Adobe LM Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe [2007-03-01 72704]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2007-10-24 33800]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2007-10-24 70144]
S3 MSSQL$SONY_MEDIAMGR;MSSQL$SONY_MEDIAMGR; C:\Program Files\Sony\Shared Plug-Ins\Media Manager\MSSQL$SONY_MEDIAMGR\Binn\sqlservr.exe [2002-12-17 7520337]
S3 MSSQLServerADHelper;MSSQLServerADHelper; C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\sqladhlp.exe [2002-12-17 66112]
S3 SQLAgent$SONY_MEDIAMGR;SQLAgent$SONY_MEDIAMGR; C:\Program Files\Sony\Shared Plug-Ins\Media Manager\MSSQL$SONY_MEDIAMGR\Binn\sqlagent.EXE [2002-12-17 311872]
S3 usnsvc;Messenger Sharing USN Journal Reader service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2004-08-04 14336]

#8 thewall

thewall

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,425 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2008 - 05:41 PM

Was the computer rebooted after running MBAM?

Posted Image

#9 MuffinMan9o9

MuffinMan9o9
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2008 - 05:45 PM

Was the computer rebooted after running MBAM?

Yes it was. It had to reboot to delete some of the objects.

Edited by MuffinMan9o9, 02 September 2008 - 05:45 PM.

#10 thewall

thewall

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,425 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:35 PM

It's looking better :thumbsup: , but don't go away yet there is still some things on there I need to check out.

Posted Image

#11 MuffinMan9o9

MuffinMan9o9
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2008 - 07:55 PM

Sounds good! :thumbsup:

#12 thewall

thewall

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,425 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:57 AM

One or more of the identified infections is a backdoor trojan

This allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files.

I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:

How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?
When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall

We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards.

For the time being I will proceed on the assumption you wish to clean up your computer. If you do not and would rather reformat or reinstall let me know in your next reply.

Now that things are better let's give ComboFix another try. There are still some things that I want it to check out.

Go ahead and delete any version which you have installed and start anew with the instructions below.

I also need for you to disable your TeaTimer because it may interfere in the running of ComboFix. Here's how:

SPYBOT TEATIMER

* Launch Spybot S&D, go to the Mode menu and make sure "Advanced Mode" is selected.
* On the left hand side, click on Tools, then click on the Resident Icon in the list.
* Uncheck the "Resident "TeaTimer" (Protection of overall system settings) active." box.
* Click on the "System Startup" icon in the List
* Uncheck the "TeaTimer" box and "OK" any prompts.
* If Teatimer gives you a warning that changes were made, click the "Allow Change" box when prompted.
* Exit Spybot S&D when done.
* (When we are done, you can re-enable Teatimer using the same steps but this time place a check next to "Resident TeaTimer" and check the "TeaTimer" box in System Startup.]

Please visit this webpage for download links, and instructions for running the tool:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

Please ensure you read this guide carefully and install the Recovery Console first.

The Windows Recovery Console will allow you to boot up into a special recovery (repair) mode. This allows us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware. It is a simple procedure that will only take a few moments of your time.

Once installed, you should see a blue screen prompt that says:

The Recovery Console was successfully installed.

Please continue as follows:
  • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

• Click Yes to allow ComboFix to continue scanning for malware.
When the tool is finished, it will produce a report for you.

Please include the following reports for further review, and so we may continue cleansing the system:

C:\ComboFix.txt
New RSIT log.

Posted Image

#13 MuffinMan9o9

MuffinMan9o9
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 03 September 2008 - 07:01 PM

Blah! That doesn't sound good. Well, can I like transfer my files to my external hard drive, then reformat, then put them back on my computer and it won't get infected by those files?

#14 thewall

thewall

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,425 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:24 AM

If you are transferring documents and pictures you should be alright. However if you are transferring all files then you can wind up transferring infected ones right along with the goods ones and when you load them back up become reinfected again.

Posted Image

#15 MuffinMan9o9

MuffinMan9o9
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 04 September 2008 - 02:43 PM

If you are transferring documents and pictures you should be alright. However if you are transferring all files then you can wind up transferring infected ones right along with the goods ones and when you load them back up become reinfected again.

Hmm, well I share this computer this a friend, and he has a bunch of music on it that he / we don't want to lose, so if I just scanned my music folder with AVG and nothing comes up would it be alright to transfer the music safely?

Also, if I can't locate my disks to reformat my pc what should I do? Go to a computer store and buy new ones?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users