Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ie7 & The Dreaded Right Click/new Tab Crash

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 HBH

HBH

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:36 AM

Posted 22 August 2008 - 05:03 PM

Hi all,

This is the sad tale of the IE7 & and the dreaded right click/new tab. I know for a start that Idiot Exploiter 7 was a bad idea, to much alcohol and an optimistic view on life were obviously my downfall. Any time I right click to open a page in a new tab, IE screams like a 5 year old girl, strokes out and dies. I get a polite message asking if I would like to send the reprot etc etc, but we all know how pointless that is, Microsofty do not need to know what I ate for breakfast nor the colour of my underwear.

Am I the only one with this issue? I cant be..... I had planned to upgrade my PC anyway so I ignored it and resisted the strong urge to right click, I was punished anytime I did - very Pavolvian dont you think. So life continued, I purchased the new PC. core2duo, 500g HDD, 4 gig ram and the biggest fattest MOFO of a graphics card i could find. Clean install of XP (Vista gives me hives) and then I did it again. IE7 - I was posessed by something or possibly drunk. AND IT STILL CRASHES! The slightly less than useless official Microsoft site asks a serious of inane questions, useless tips then runs out of options to help.

Please help I miss my right clicks. And really what is the point of IE7 if the tabs make it crash??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users