Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

The Ultimate Steal

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 PM

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:52 PM

Once again, Microsoft is making available to students (or anyone with an .edu address), Office Ultimate 2007, for only $59.95 US. Additionally, one can also purchase a Vista Ultimate upgrade for $64.95 US. According to The Ultimate Steal website, the software will be available on September 8th, 2008.

Also available will be Office Visio, which is a great tool for database visualization, flow-charts, erd diagams, etc.

If you are not a student with an .edu address, consider making friends with one and save a ton of money.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Billy O'Neal

Billy O'Neal

Visual C++ STL Maintainer

• Malware Response Team
  • 12,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 AM

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:33 PM

Sweet :D

Billy3
Twitter - My statements do not establish the official position of Microsoft Corporation, and are my own personal opinion. (But you already knew that, right?)
Posted Image

#3 ph7ryan

ph7ryan

• Members
  • 141 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:38 PM

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:41 PM

I am a student.....but I am in highschool and don't have and edu adress :thumbsup:

#4 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 PM

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:04 PM

Sweet :D Even though I don't particularly like those specific products by Microsoft, if they were still selling XP for a discounted price I wouldn't mind picking up a few copies with my student email.

#5 Tanty

Tanty

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:38 PM

Posted 14 September 2008 - 08:49 PM

Costco currently has it on sale for $49.99 but you do need the coupon. Sale is valid through 28th September.
Regards,
Tanty

Choose your words wisely and keep them soft and sweet. You never know when you might have to eat them.

#6 FireKracker

FireKracker

• Members
  • 484 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:38 PM

Posted 24 September 2008 - 10:54 AM

What about students/staff in schools throughout the World, do they get a lookin Microsoft?
If all else fails, hit the reset button.
Posted Image

#7 Net_Surfer

Net_Surfer

• Banned
  • 2,154 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 AM

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:44 AM

Costco currently has it on sale for $49.99 but you do need the coupon. Sale is valid through 28th September.

I need to ask how do you get this coupon, is it a Costco coupon. or a Coupon that you will get from your college????

#8 Dave Hybrid

Dave Hybrid

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:38 PM

Posted 21 October 2008 - 09:23 AM

Seems like a pretty good deal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users