Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi there!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 burtlebee

burtlebee

• Members
  • 10 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 PM

Posted 20 April 2005 - 08:09 PM

Hi everyone
I am so glad I found you guys, I am sick of pulling out my hair

I am very new to computers so I expect to post lots of questions

Burtlebee

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:59 PM

Posted 20 April 2005 - 09:24 PM

You will find a lot of very good information here that will prevent premature baldless. Take some time to look through the Tutorial topics and the pinned posts in the forums that interest you.
Everyone here was new to computers at some time or another, many (alas) before such great forums like BC existed, so you will find friendly and sympathetic members ready to help by sharing their knowledge and experience. Don't hestitate to post a question or ask for help with a computer problem.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:59 PM

Posted 20 April 2005 - 10:02 PM

:thumbsup: to BC burtlebee,

If you want to know where to post your question you can click on one of my links below to find out which forum to post your question in. (click WWW icon or where should i post my question link)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users