Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Flash Game Troubles On Some Sites But Not Others

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Radarslady

Radarslady

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 PM

Posted 21 August 2008 - 07:27 AM

I recently had trouble with my Adobe flash. I went to the adobe site and followed the instructions on downloading the flash uninstaller and removing it completely ,then reinstalling it. My flash games worked fine. Now again trouble reared its ugly head and I followed the directions to a T ... Now some sites work and others do not. I went back to Adobe in search of more answers( which they do not make easy for a ditz) and when I looked under the topic, "flash installed but movies wont play" it said to go to Microsoft site and download and run subInacl.exe. I uninstalled flash and ran that then reinstalled again, and still.. some sites games work the others do not. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Radarslady

Radarslady
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:07 PM

Posted 22 August 2008 - 08:06 AM

wow... volunteers or not, any answer would have been better than none. This is why I hate forums, never get any help for a question!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users