Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi Everyone

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 doctorphibes

doctorphibes

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 AM

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:19 PM

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm semi-computer literate(if there is such a thing), I'm here to learn, help if I can, and to say hello to all and thanks to the fine folks that administer this site.I appreciate this type of atmosphere where the lack of hostility and ignorance that seems to pervade other such sites seems to be forbidden.
This is an atmosphere I can learn in I hope(which is my beginning goal) and then go from there. You'll find that I am tolerant,patient and always willing to help and will respect all until given a reason not to.
Hope to make friends as well.
Thanks and good luck to all :thumbsup:
doc_up72
I hope I'm doing this right
I am enough of the artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. Albert Einstein

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:29 PM

Welcome to BC doctorphibes I'm pleased to greet you here :thumbsup: welcome to this very friendly user community.

#3 nigglesnush85

nigglesnush85

• Members
  • 4,371 posts
  •  

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:54 PM

Hello doctorphibes and welcome to BC
Regards,

Alan.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 AM

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:17 PM

You certainly are "doing this right" and a warm welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:42 AM

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:13 AM

Welcome to BC!

#6 doctorphibes

doctorphibes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 81 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 AM

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:14 PM

thanks samuel3 good to make your acquaintance :thumbsup:
I am enough of the artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users