Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

need assistance pricing a job

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 basel

basel

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 AM

Posted 20 April 2005 - 04:28 PM

hey folks, got a bit of a question here, i've just done abit of work for someone at the golf club were i work and do dot no how much to charge him. here's what i had to do.
he wanted files moved for a old computer with a unstable hdd to a new dell computer the filles in ? were scattered all over the place and packed with virises i had to go to his place twice, then he brought it to my place we i had the tools to do it, ie portible hdd cd re-writer etc.when he brought it here it would not boot (it did at his place) so i had to remove the hdd and connect it to a caddie so i could transfer the files i done this cleaned up the virises and now have to rebuild the old computer and see if it boots (hopefully) Big nightmare all in all i've spent 10 hrs and 2 grazed fingers i am new @ this (fixing other people's computers and have started to build new ones as well so watch this space) and do'nt want to charge to much remembering he is a member of the club were i work so he won't go telling other members and mybe lose abit of business but also don't want to charge to little and under price myself for the same reason. can any one advise

i'm from n/ireland so i'm in pounds
i also do not no how much 2 charge an hour

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:02:11 AM

Posted 20 April 2005 - 06:09 PM

Welcome to BleepingComputer "basel"!

Your post(s) have been responded to here.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...ic=16440&st=0&#

(Please do not double post questions in two forums at the same time.
It is confusing for all. Thanks.)

regards,
Koan
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users