Posted 20 April 2005 - 03:28 PM
1. make sure the camera is plugged in to the USB port then Go to "control panel" on your computer (Start > settings > control panel )
2. Click on "Add new hardware"
3. let windows scan for any new hardware..
4. If you camera is plugged in it should say "USB.." click on it and confirm this is the device you want to install, and click next..
5. this may not happen, but with some it could say " this device is already installed, but it has a problem..." click Finish.
6. Then windows should scan all the windows drivers for your Dual-mode DSC 2770 driver.
7. Hopefully that works and a last box should appear saying that the device is configured correctly and it should show all the driver infomation.