Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

dual-mode dsc 2770

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ashy50

ashy50

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:27 PM

Posted 20 April 2005 - 02:37 PM

:thumbsup: i really need some help! I have bought a dual function minicam 100k i have installed the software but i cant seem to use it because it says that the camera isnt connected properly. For this i should install the driver dsc 2770 from the win 98se disk but i don't have it as i bought the comp from a friend. Is there anything i can do? Can anybody help?!!

Ashy50

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 bradly

bradly

• Deactivated
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 PM

Posted 20 April 2005 - 03:28 PM

1. make sure the camera is plugged in to the USB port then Go to "control panel" on your computer (Start > settings > control panel )
2. Click on "Add new hardware"
3. let windows scan for any new hardware..
4. If you camera is plugged in it should say "USB.." click on it and confirm this is the device you want to install, and click next..
5. this may not happen, but with some it could say " this device is already installed, but it has a problem..." click Finish.
6. Then windows should scan all the windows drivers for your Dual-mode DSC 2770 driver.
7. Hopefully that works and a last box should appear saying that the device is configured correctly and it should show all the driver infomation.
Shrinkwrapped - Free PC Therapy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users