Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PLEASE GOD HELP!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 fent

fent

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:42 PM

Posted 20 April 2005 - 12:38 PM

I NEED HELP ASAP!!!PLEASE!!

Basically, I've got a copy of reason 3.0 - which is a music production programme.

Now, I can use this "copy" of the programme to install it properly on my PC- but i need to make a duplicate of the 3cd's so that I can give one to my mate who lives abroad.

When i copy the first CD - which has the actual instal.exe programe on it, it does work - and the install programme works.

However, when i make a copy of the 2nd cd(which is a Reason Refill - audio saples in the reason .rfl format.) the actual burn process works -and the file is on the new cd - but when the programme requests me to insert it, nothign happens. Its like its not picking the reason copy up - althought the "copy" of the programme which i received does work-and this has been burned to cd aswell.

Anybody know what ive been doing wrong..Thanks

PS...NEED AN ANSWER QUICK - AS IM LEAVING MYSELF SOON!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 twinsdad

twinsdad

• Members
  • 411 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2005 - 12:53 PM

According to this, Reason 3.0 is a $500+/- software program. Am I correct in assuming that you have a bootleg copy and wish us to assist you in producing additional illegal copies? :thumbsup:
"Love to eat them mousies, mousies what I like to eat; bite they little heads off, nibble on they tiny feet". B. Kliban

#3 fent

fent
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2005 - 12:56 PM

ERM..yes...but I cant afford the full copy,,neither can my mate...Im not proud but theres nothing else I can do!!

Does anyone know how i could do this - im NOT out to make money from piracy - i just need to get my good friend a single copy..Thanks

Edited by fent, 20 April 2005 - 12:56 PM.

#4 LoLucky

LoLucky

• Members
  • 331 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 20 April 2005 - 12:59 PM

I believe you are correct Twins. :thumbsup:

fent:
We here at BC do not condone nor help with Warez. be it downloaded or "copied to a disk" we will not be able to help.

Edit: Err didn't see the response from fent.

fent:
No matter what your intentions are its still Illegal to have/make Warez copies of programs.
My only suggestion is if you can't afford it you should look for a Cheaper/Free (from creator) Solution

Edited by LoLucky, 20 April 2005 - 01:05 PM.

#5 fent

fent
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 20 April 2005 - 01:02 PM

why not?

Cant somebody do me a good turn and help??Someone please?

#6 LoLucky

LoLucky

• Members
  • 331 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 20 April 2005 - 01:10 PM

Cant somebody do me a good turn and help??

if you was directing that at a BC Member
i'm sure if someone was to help you.(in this regard) it would be caught by Grinler or one of his Moderators and removed Immediately.

Edited by LoLucky, 20 April 2005 - 01:21 PM.

#7 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:42 PM

Posted 20 April 2005 - 06:11 PM

Cant somebody do me a good turn and help??

if you was directing that at a BC Member
i'm sure if someone was to help you.(in this regard) it would be caught by Grinler or one of his Moderators and removed Immediately.

You can count on it.

As LoLucky and twinsdad already told you. Bleeping Computer does not condone piracy of copywrited materials, for any reason, and it will not be allowed.
Anyone attempting to help you do this, will have their post removed.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users