Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vundo Refuses To Leave

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 seamanarts

seamanarts

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 PM

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:57 AM

Hello first time poster so if I make a boo boo Im really sorry.
Here is my problem

I have the dreaded VUNDO spy ware on my laptop and what ever I seem to do it wont budge. I have downloaded the 'virtumundo be gone and the other one and it came back saying that it was clean but my anti spyware has detected it and removes it but it keeps coming back. I have tried several anti spywares but to no avail. this is costing me a fortune. please help.
thank you
wendy

P.S I am blond I am from essex, but im pretty much pc litterate, but sometimes needs to be explained to indepth before the old grey matter understands

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 seamanarts

seamanarts
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 PM

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:39 AM

:flowers: should have read through the post's first on here, its fixed i did it.. just saw a post that had the exact same problem as mine and followed what was suggested in there and it worked.. wish I has read this before i purchased the spyware remover.. THAT DIDNT WORK !!!!!!

good work guys and thank you :thumbsup:

Edited by Orange Blossom, 19 August 2008 - 05:54 PM.
Move to more appropriate forum. ~ OB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users