Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How To Cheat At Flash Games

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 eLenka

eLenka

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:57 AM

Posted 18 August 2008 - 02:53 PM

Hi everybody! I've found a simple, yet effective, trick - how to cheat at flash games
http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=1mljyffbub

If someone has tips and tricks how to cheat at games a little, please share your experience in this topic! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 trashcan7

trashcan7

• Members
  • 402 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 AM

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:48 PM

Oh, you're editing the file that the flash game runs from.
I'm not sure if this works for all games, as some are pretty complicated and some actually check to see if it has been tampered with.
There are several free applications (ask me if you want them) that help cheat in flash games, some even in multiplayer games! Of course, they usually ruin the fun after a few minutes because it gets so boring.

#3 bily

bily

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:01 AM

I'm not sure if this works for all games, as some are pretty complicated and some actually check to see if it has been tampered with.
There are several free applications (ask me if you want them) that help cheat in flash games, some even in multiplayer games! Of course, they usually ruin the fun after a few minutes because it gets so boring.

I think this right

#4 eLenka

eLenka
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 05:34 AM

Please, give me links for the apps you've mentioned. I'm really interested in. Thanks in advance!

#5 trashcan7

trashcan7

• Members
  • 402 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:57 AM

Posted 29 August 2008 - 04:21 PM

Please, give me links for the apps you've mentioned. I'm really interested in. Thanks in advance!

Actually, one of the tools I use is Cheat Engine at http://www.cheatengine.org/. The main feature of it is its value scanner. You can find some tutorials for it on youtube.

Dude that's the easiest thing i have ever cheated at! Download "cheat engine"
then go to a flash game like "club penguin" then type in the amount of coins you have
earn more type in the new value and WAMO you have a easy coin hack :trumpet:
lol :thumbsup: :flowers:

There's no way that a tool such as Cheat Engine works with the game Club Penguin, does it? It's a multiplyaer game so most of the values would be server-based. But maybe...

Edited by trashcan7, 29 August 2008 - 04:21 PM.

#6 HelenK

HelenK

• Members
  • 35 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 01 September 2008 - 09:34 AM

Hi everybody! I've found a simple, yet effective, trick - how to cheat at flash games
http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=1mljyffbub

If someone has tips and tricks how to cheat at games a little, please share your experience in this topic! :thumbsup:

Hey this video rules! :flowers: Never thought it's really easy to cheat flash games.. But sorry why may I need it? What is the sense?

#7 Sniffels323

Sniffels323

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:57 AM

Posted 01 September 2008 - 01:15 PM

A simple cheat for a simple game, The solitaire game that comes with your computer. Set the game to deal 3 cards. Hold down Ctrl Alt shift when you click the deck and it will go through the deck one card at a time 3 times.
My kids couldn't figure out how I was able to get $2000 racked up! If I could only get Gates to write the check,,,
War is better at abolishing nations than nations are at abolishing
wars.

#8 eLenka

eLenka
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 105 posts
  •  

Posted 02 September 2008 - 05:45 AM

A simple cheat for a simple game, The solitaire game that comes with your computer. Set the game to deal 3 cards. Hold down Ctrl Alt shift when you click the deck and it will go through the deck one card at a time 3 times.
My kids couldn't figure out how I was able to get $2000 racked up! If I could only get Gates to write the check,,,

Amazing! Really simply and effective! Thanks for the great cheat :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users