Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antivirus Xp 2008

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 armavg

armavg

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:34 AM

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:24 PM

HELP! I'M SO CRAZY RIGHT NOW! I KEPT TRYING TO UNINSTALL THIS SOFTWARE CALLED, ANTIVIRUS XP 2008 AND IT WON'T LET ME! I'M SO TOTALLY STUCK RIGHT NOW. I'VE BEEN TO SEVERAL GUIDES AND THEY ARE NOT THERE YET. I'M LIKE, ALMOST. I'M STILL STUCK WITH REMOVING IT!!! HELP PLEASE! MAKE SURE YOU HELP ME IN AN EASY WAY! I'M JUST NEW TO THIS KIND. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Juha

Juha

• Members
  • 512 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:34 AM

Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:41 PM

Have you tried the Bleeping Computer Guide: How to remove Antivirus XP 2008 (Uninstall Instructions)?

#3 pjjaworowski

pjjaworowski

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 AM

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:52 AM

I also have the Antivirus XP 2008 on my computer. Every time I try to download the Malware program it take he to the page that states I have connection problems. I then run the test and it tells me that I am connected and to refresh the page. Nothing happens. I am about to toss the computer! I even did this in safe mode. Can someone please help me?

#4 sharpe95

sharpe95

• Members
  • 73 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 AM

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:14 AM

Its probably better to start your own topic than to ask your question on somebody else's.

You can download MBAM on a different computer, and use a flash drive (USB) to transfer the setup to the infected computer, eliminating the need to use the internet. I don't know what Antivirus XP 2008 does, so you might want to be careful in case it infects your flash drive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users