Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Exporting Aol Addresses To Oe

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,014 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:59 AM

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:51 AM

Hi all,

I have a friend that is switching to a new broadband ISP and will be leaving AOL. Can someone who has done this before explain how to export the e-mail addresses and messages from AOL to Outlook Express. What I've found in a short google looks like they will need some type of utility to accomplish this, I sure hope that I'm wrong. I've never had any dealings with AOL other than what I've read, so this is new territory for me.

Thanks,

Dan

Edited by dc3, 16 August 2008 - 11:52 AM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Bear

Bear

• Members
  • 342 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:59 AM

Posted 16 August 2008 - 12:15 PM

http://www.techspot.com/vb/topic2833.html
Posted Image

My System Specs