Jump to content
Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:05 AM
Posted 16 August 2008 - 02:34 PM
Posted 16 August 2008 - 04:20 PM
Posted 17 August 2008 - 11:16 AM
Power Email Recovery for Outlook Express ( Free Registration )
Power Email Recovery for Outlook Express is a professional data recovery software that recovers damaged *.dbx files where MS Outlook Express stores folders with messages. It also recovers accidentally deleted messages. The unique recovery technology allows the user to read damaged *.dbx files created by Outlook Express and recover accidentally deleted messages. Recovered messages are in the .eml format and can be imported into Outlook Express mail and news bases.
· Standard "Outlook Express" - style interface.
· Host OS: Windows 9x, ME, NT, 2000, XP.
· Supported *.dbx file formats: MS Outlook Express 5.0, 5.01, 5.5, 6.0
· Automatic or manual search for message base files. R-Mail searches for message bases on all (including network) disks visible by the host operating system.
· Recovered messages may be opened directly in MS Outlook Express.
· Recovered messages may be saved in the *.eml file format on any (including network) disks visible by the host operating system.
· Message source view.
Pentium-class processor, 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended), Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista.
Note: When doing any operation, Power Email Recovery for Outlook Express never deletes from disks, writes to, or modifies in any way, original message bases.
Attention: If you believe that any of your mail or news bases is damaged, DO NOT START OUTLOOK EXPRESS! It may change the message base file in a such way that all messages will be completely deleted.
Power Email Recovery for Outlook Express is a freeware. And you do not need to pay when you use it. However, you need register your copy of Power Email Recovery for Outlook Express when you save the emails that recovered by it.
To receive a free license key of Power Email Recovery for Outlook Express, please fill up the following form. And then our system will send the license key to your email immediately.
Posted 20 August 2008 - 02:07 PM
Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:49 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users