Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Anyone Fancy Celebrity Glasses

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 projectfocus

projectfocus

• Members
  • 474 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 15 August 2008 - 10:42 AM

Well all explained in this email I got earlier today. I know you are thinking now god why is he pushing his Charity stuff on us. Well it is somthing a friend of mine has been marketing for a while and gives a good opertunity to own celebrities glasses. Anyway this was the email I got. Thanks for looking and if you like it ort think other here will please bump the topic every so often till auction ends. Thanks so much.

What do Michael Caine, Ewan McGregor, ex-Prime Minister John Major, author Alexander McCall-Smith, Jimmy Saville and news reader Kate Silverton all have in common?.....they have all donated their old specs to Sightsavers for auction!

The Sightsavers Specs Appeal Auction has gone live on eBay today! So, if you have always fancied adopting the celebrity look, are after a new pair of specs or just want to own a piece of Stephen Fry then go to www.sightsavers.org/ebay and get bidding! The auction is open until next Sunday (24th) and there are 26 lots.

Please send this on to friends and family as well and encourage as many people to bid as possible. All monies raised will go to fund our work, whilst the supporting media work is highlighting the fact that 153 million people in the world are blind simply because they have no glasses, with a full page article in the Daily Mail today, coverage in the Independent, interviews on Bright fm and Southern Countries Radio and lots of online coverage too!
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users