Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Window Mobile 5

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ian Sims

Ian Sims

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 PM

Posted 14 August 2008 - 05:21 PM

I have recently discovered that even after music clips and movie files have been deleted from my Storage card and removed from the playlist they still appear in media player on my iPAQ with media player 10. the files no longer play and the device will skip over them when playing, but it is getting a bit confusing trying to find files that are on the device and those that are not. Is there any way that this can be cleaned up?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 joester

joester

• Members
  • 21 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 PM

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:40 AM

Just in case you're still checking here, I found the same thing on my HX2795 running Mob 5.
I also found that there is a Refresh function in the menu list when media player is up. Clicking it resynchorizes the playlist to the files available between the system and any additional storage cards.

Joe
Common sense to some is the higher education others strive to attain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users