Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Distorted Sound From Mp3

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gggg_hhhh

gggg_hhhh

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 PM

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:45 AM

hello
there seems to be some problem with the mp3 files.whenever a mp3 file is played with winamp the sound seems to be distorted.when i play the audio with media player classic ,windows media player it seems to be okay.but when i transfer it into my portable mp3 player the the sound remains distorted.
i thought that problem was due to a virus or spyware and posted in the "am i infected forum".boopme helped me out with it only to find my system to be free from such things.hence he advised me to post in this forum .i tried to repair them with a software from the net presuming them to be corrupted the but to no use.not only mp3 but all the audio files have been corrupted.the latest sound files that i have downloaded recently from the net seem to be okay.
i have many songs on my pc and i don't want to lose them.
hope some on would respond soon

thank you
/*gggg_hhhh* /

Edited by gggg_hhhh, 14 August 2008 - 11:54 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 esula

esula

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 PM

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:34 AM

I have the same problem, some of my mp3's seem to be corrupt they play distorted, skip, and seem to be playing fast. I have no idea how to fix this if it is possible, but re-downloading songs is a solution as tedious as it might be. :thumbsup:

Edited by esula, 13 May 2009 - 03:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users