2) O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
3) O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
From what I have read about startup commands these items need to be killed out but I will let you make that detemination. I have trusted your advice before on things and you didn't fell me.
One more thing I have seen these:
1) avc.exe at 50% usage, I use Xilisoft PSP DVD 5 Converter (Google searches results say it is a malware, but I really wonder> What is your thought?)
2) _CLS_SessionAgents locked up my laptop yesterday (task manager Process says it is not a system related but something through me maybe that I have installed a program that used it it did something naughty to my laptop. Whatever not sure, help me out here!
3) two days ago out of the skyblue when my laptop didn't respond to something it I sent an error report to Microsoft it came back imediately telling me my laptop was infected with "spooldr.sys" a spy malware and that I should use there scanner to remove it. I scanned it with TrendSecure and found no file, I did a search through windows search and found no file. What is your thought to that? I really don't believe everything that is posted out there that sites are say do this do that. I am not a sheep, like a lot of people in this world today that don't think for themselve.
Hurry soon lookng for advice and if you want me to post the HijackThis log so you can analyze it.
Edited by Orange Blossom, 14 August 2008 - 03:17 PM.
Move to more appropriate forum. ~ OB